• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Could use some prayers and pixie dust here! ** Updated 2/25/10 in the first post**

halliesmommy01

DIS Veteran
I am at the hospital with my Grandma and she us very sick. She has a lot of medical problems. Things are very touch and go at the moment.

Thanks

*** Update on 2/25/10***

My Grandmother passed away very peacefully with all of her family around her this afternoon. She was a terrific lady and such a spit fire. I like to think I get some of my stubbborness and attitufde her. The funeral is going to be Saturday.

I really appreciate the FB posts and the posts on here. You have no idea how much they meant to me and my family. :hug:

Prayers and Pixie are on the way -

I'm keeping you and your Grandma in my thoughts. :hug:

Prayers and hugs for your gram and family Becky! Lots of pixiedust: too!

Prayers and Pixie Dust for you and your family.

Becky,
I will pray for you, your grandma, and your family.
Wishing you peace.
Carla, Gilchrist, and Lakyn

Keeping your grandmother, you and your family in my prayers and thoughts. :goodvibes

Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers and sending some extra hugs your way too. :hug:

All good thoughts and prayers for your grandmother, your family and the attending medical staff.

I'm sorry, Becky. I'll be thinking of you and your family. :hug:

Good thoughts and prayers going to your Grams and family, Becky.

Take care :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter