Cost of discount conference park tickets?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
I will be attending a conference in April (Easter week) - I know there are some discount tickets that are offered - after 4pm - for conference goers. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with what they typically cost? They haven't released the housing info or anything else aside from knowing the dates of the conference.

I believe it is for 10% off, but they must be purchased through the organization who is hosting/organizing the meeting or conference (either in Central Florida or on WDW property). I don't think the general public can say they are attending a meeting or conference and purchase them - there would be too much room for fraud (not saying that's what you're doing in any way shape or form, just a general comment).

Well, I see that the prices aren't listed on disneyconventions.com. Sorry, I thought they were. I went in through my upcoming conference website and got this for you:

Pre-Arrival-WDW-Ticket-Flier_2015-LC-CTA.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter