Coronado Springs vs. Caribbean Beach

Like many people have stated, it is all personal preference. With that said, I much prefer CSR over CBR.

I like the layout and the amenities offered by CSR. I also like all of the dining options and the layout of the main building and I personally had a much better overall experience at this resort.

At CBR I really dislike that guest relations is in one building and then in a completely separate building on the opposite side of the resort is the dining area and wdw store. If I need to speak with someone at guest relations I would rather do it in the morning when I get up for breakfast at the marketplace and do everything in one shot and then hop on a bus right to the park, where at CBR that is not possible. I just feel that it is really inconvenient having it all separated. Also, while the pool and jacuzzis are very nice, we had a negative experience with lifeguards closing the main pool/jacuzzi 30 minutes before scheduled pool closing because there weren't very many people in the pool and they wanted to get started on their closing cleaning list. Which really irked me considering we had just spent all day walking in the parks and just wanted to relax in the hot tub for 15 minutes before bed.

For clarification purposes only, there are Concierge and Guest Services desks at Old Port Royale (where the food court, arcade, shop, etc are located). There's no need to go to The Custom House until you have to board ME to head to the airport.

Between those two my preference is CSR for three reasons:

• Fitness Club
  • Lap Pool
  • More appealing theme

That being said if there was a large price difference I could let that override those three bullet points but I've never seen that big of a price difference between these two resorts.

It isn't really about which is better but which you prefer for whatever bullet points you'd use to determine.

For clarification purposes only, there are Concierge and Guest Services desks at Old Port Royale (where the food court, arcade, shop, etc are located). There's no need to go to The Custom House until you have to board ME to head to the airport.
You beat me to the punch dansdad:) I was also going to mention guest services being there. I also want to "clarify" another earlier poster that said "We didn't like that you must take the internal bus at night to get around." First; you do not have to take the internal bus and our family actually found the walk at night to be enjoyable and the only time I could ever see taking the internal bus is if it was pouring or if someone has mobility issues.
We totally enjoy each Mod for different reasons. For us we would go with CBR, because the Spa/Gym, adult night club just does not add anything for our family. As for the extra bed, CSR (unless you get the Jr suite) and POFQ are the only Mods that do not even have the option of the extra bed. POR has them in their AB section and you can guarantee it by reserving a preferred room, else you can just do a request at POR or CBR and hope you get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter