Coronado Springs Resort -- New Unofficial FAQ Thread -- October 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another refillable mug question...
If I fill mine up with coke, will the pool bar (for example) at the Dig Site sell me a shot of rum to mix in it? Not a big drinker, but I doooo like a rum and coke when I'm relaxing!!! :beach:

Hey guys!

So excited about staying here! Its the first moderate I have ever stayed. Ive spent time reading this thread hoping to see if I made the right choice. Im feeling very good about it. I just called this morning to request the Casitas near bus stop 2. Any advice since this is my first time at the resort? Will I see any of you there? Our dates are Nov 21-30. Its our honeymoon!!:lovestruc

Beth

Hey guys!

So excited about staying here! Its the first moderate I have ever stayed. Ive spent time reading this thread hoping to see if I made the right choice. Im feeling very good about it. I just called this morning to request the Casitas near bus stop 2. Any advice since this is my first time at the resort? Will I see any of you there? Our dates are Nov 21-30. Its our honeymoon!!:lovestruc

Beth

We're heading there for our first time as well. We've asked for Casitas 4 or 5 so here's hoping we get it.

We're there from Nov 21 - 24. So if you do see someone out in the Casitas quiet pool doing laps at an odd hour .. don't worry it's just me. I won't be making much noise - just need to get the execise in.

Yeah, because walking around Disney isn't exercise enough eh? :lmao:

My DW and I went to Disney for our honeymoon a few years back. We did BC and DCL land & sea pkg. T'was an awesome way to spend the honeymoon.

I'm sure you'll have a blast ... Congrats!!!

We're heading there for our first time as well. We've asked for Casitas 4 or 5 so here's hoping we get it.

We're there from Nov 21 - 24. So if you do see someone out in the Casitas quiet pool doing laps at an odd hour .. don't worry it's just me. I won't be making much noise - just need to get the execise in.

Yeah, because walking around Disney isn't exercise enough eh? :lmao:

My DW and I went to Disney for our honeymoon a few years back. We did BC and DCL land & sea pkg. T'was an awesome way to spend the honeymoon.

I'm sure you'll have a blast ... Congrats!!!

AGH! Thanks. We couldnt be more excited!:banana:

is hot chocolate an option for the refill mug?
I think so; it was last year.
I have another refillable mug question...
If I fill mine up with coke, will the pool bar (for example) at the Dig Site sell me a shot of rum to mix in it? Not a big drinker, but I doooo like a rum and coke when I'm relaxing!!! :beach:
I can't see why not. You don't have to tell that you're doing it! (The pool bar can also fill it with coke for you.)

I just noticed on Buzz's site that there is a Cheerleader conference at CSR Dec 2-4th (actually, they are there to be in the Christmas parade being taped on the 3rd and 4th of December). Has anyone experienced this group. Will we be hearing cheers all night long. I don't mind cheerleaders in particular, but would rather not have to hear D*E*F*E*N*C*E and S*P*I*R*I*T!!! all night long! :eek:

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

hopefully you will have more luck than we did with Cheerleaders!
I can't remember what year it was, but we went during a Cheerleading tournament of some kind.... it was HORRIBLE!!! Groups of cheerleaders everywhere! shouting, cheering, being obnoxious! good thing it only lasted the weekend!
Good Luck with that!!! ;)

is hot chocolate an option for the refill mug?

It wasn't an option at CSR when we were there last November. I asked for it and they said it wasn't an option. :(

I know it's an option at other resorts. I keep hoping they'll add it here.

It wasn't an option at CSR when we were there last November. I asked for it and they said it wasn't an option. :(

I know it's an option at other resorts. I keep hoping they'll add it here.

I have never gotten a good mug of cocoa/hot chocolate out of one of those machines at the drink station regardless of what resort we were staying at. It is always so weak and watery it is never worth getting it.

I just noticed on Buzz's site that there is a Cheerleader conference at CSR Dec 2-4th (actually, they are there to be in the Christmas parade being taped on the 3rd and 4th of December). Has anyone experienced this group. Will we be hearing cheers all night long. I don't mind cheerleaders in particular, but would rather not have to hear D*E*F*E*N*C*E and S*P*I*R*I*T!!! all night long! :eek:

If you look on the chat portion of Buzz's site you will see a topic on the cheerleaders and he was there last year and said he never heard them. I figure it is only a weekend so it hopefully can't be that bad.

I have never gotten a good mug of cocoa/hot chocolate out of one of those machines at the drink station regardless of what resort we were staying at. It is always so weak and watery it is never worth getting it.

I got it at the contempo cafe in Dec 2008 and it was yummy

are there cabs near the lobby? if not do you think we should ask for it the night of...(we have early breakfast at Chef Mickey one day and another day we have Cape May)
Thanks

are there cabs near the lobby? if not do you think we should ask for it the night of...(we have early breakfast at Chef Mickey one day and another day we have Cape May)
Thanks

There's always a cab or two waiting in the parking area that faces the valet stand. No need to call in advance, just go to the valet and ask him to wave the cab over. If by any chance there is not one right there, he'll call Mears and they'll send one over right away. We've never had to wait for a cab at CSR - or any other WDW resort for that matter.

There's always a cab or two waiting in the parking area that faces the valet stand. No need to call in advance, just go to the valet and ask him to wave the cab over. If by any chance there is not one right there, he'll call Mears and they'll send one over right away. We've never had to wait for a cab at CSR - or any other WDW resort for that matter.

Thank you, we have a 7:20 breakfast and cab will be the fastest way for us those mornings...:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter