Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from 9 nights at CSR (&1 at POP) We stayed in Cabanas 8B and I love that location. We had a standard view -AKA parking lot- but I really didn't care. The bus stop was a 30 second walk. The Dig site was about a 3 minute walk and El Centro was about a 5 minute walk. Even the water view rooms (in Cabanas anyway) are close to the parking lot. It isn't far at all.

There were numerous conventions going on while we were there- that leads to a few things. 1) Not many people on the busses 2) People in meetings which leads to less people around the resort and empty pools.

Have a great trip!

Glad you had a great trip! Beautiful princess in your avatar! Can you tell me you requested the Cabanas or just took luck of the draw?

We just got back from a 7 day stay at CSR -- loved it! The 2 queen beds in the room were great, really comfortable. We were in 7B (not our first, second or even third choice) but it was not bad, a short walk to the bus stop and not that far from El Centro. Kids adored the pool and I was happy to put the 4 year old in a life jacket (provided at the pool) so she could enjoy the water slide too. We were there only 1 afternoon but enjoyed the campfire and marshmallows that day, and saw part of 1 movie in the evening by the mail pool. Loved the food at Pepper Market and everyone who waited on us there was very nice and attentive. Our room was on the 1st floor, right by the quiet pool, and it was really quiet -- never heard any outside noise inside the room.

Glad you had a great trip! Beautiful princess in your avatar! Can you tell me you requested the Cabanas or just took luck of the draw?
Thank you!

We requested 8b ground floor (connecting rooms) and we got it. First time we ever got all our requests! :rotfl2:

I'll be at the CSR in 10 days! :banana::cool1::yay::woohoo:

This is my first stay there, I usually stay at POFQ or Pop. I'm happy to see a lot of good comments for it. I booked it on the suggestion of two of the attorneys I work with.

I'll be at the CSR in 10 days! :banana::cool1::yay::woohoo:

This is my first stay there, I usually stay at POFQ or Pop. I'm happy to see a lot of good comments for it. I booked it on the suggestion of two of the attorneys I work with.

My guess is that you'll love it!! It's a beautiful resort!

I love the colors!!

IMGP7053 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

And the gift shop - Panchito's

IMGP7849 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

And the CMs (Carlos and Raymond are 2 special ones ...)

CarlosRaymond by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

And the pool(s)

IMGP0454 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

IMGP0523 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

And the room decor ...

IMGP7034 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

You get the idea ....

We are staying at CSR in April for the first time and like the previous poster are typically POFQ people but the family we are going with had 4 kids so CSR it is! I really love POFQ an am a bit nervous we won't enjoy CSR so am happy to read the good reports. We have a preferred room but I have not figure out what building to request yet I think food and bus stops being close are our main priorty and likely food over bus!

Just curious why you have to stay at CSR b/c the other family has 4 kids? Just like at POFQ, the CSR only holds 4 to a room and 1 infant.

Hi, I had a question about breakfast at pepper market. I know it's a buffet now, but can i do takeout. If yes, do you know how it would work? My family is usually lazy in the mornings, so I usually get cs breakfast and bring it back. I wanted the hot stuff, not just pastries at cafe rix. Thanks for your help.

-Virginia

Hi, I had a question about breakfast at pepper market. I know it's a buffet now, but can i do takeout. If yes, do you know how it would work? My family is usually lazy in the mornings, so I usually get cs breakfast and bring it back. I wanted the hot stuff, not just pastries at cafe rix. Thanks for your help.

-Virginia
No, there is no take out from the PM at breakfast or lunch. You can get items from Cafe Rix for take out.

We just arrived and are in our room! Beautiful hotel! Can't wait to walk the grounds!! We got Cabanas 8B

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

-Virginia

It had changed to a buffet since the last time we were there. I must say that it was really good. We ate there 2 times on our trip last week. All you can eat for $15! It was one of the cheaper meals of the trip. The omelet station was great as well as the kids Mickey waffles. :goodvibes

(did I mention unlimited Bacon?) popcorn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter