Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we were there in July, we really wanted to do the paddle boarding on the lake, but never got around to it. We're going again in January! :yay: Does anyone know if they have the paddleboarding during winter months?

On September 20th, there was a cm at the marina referring guests to the Contemporary for the Sammy Duvall water sports. He told me that the CSR marina was closed until possibly next spring.

I'm so thrilled to say we're going back to Coronado Springs in March! It's been a LONG time and we are so excited! Originally, we were going to stay at AOA but it was $700 MORE to stay there so we were happy to go back "home" to CSR!

Soooooooo excited!:cool1:

Thinking about booking CSR for our upcoming Jan vacay... I really want to stay in the new business class w/Coconino Cove access but cannot find it bookable for early Jan... Any clue why?
The add'l cost is well worth the amenities!

I was able to book for end of feb but I think it's only available if there's not a conference going on.

i haven't called yet (darn work!) but i'd be surprised if there *was* a conference the first week of january; most companies are barely back to work from the holidays... but i guess you never know!

I was able to book for end of feb but I think it's only available if there's not a conference going on.

i just looked at buzz' conference schedule on his CSR website, and all of feb has conferences, so i don't think that is the deciding factor... and early jan doesn't have a conference (1st one 1/6/13), so maybe it's the opposite? closed if no conference? crazy!

also, did you book a package or room only or a discount or how? maybe that has something to do with it?

gigi1313 said:
i just looked at buzz' conference schedule on his CSR website, and all of feb has conferences, so i don't think that is the deciding factor... and early jan doesn't have a conference (1st one 1/6/13), so maybe it's the opposite? closed if no conference? crazy!

also, did you book a package or room only or a discount or how? maybe that has something to do with it?

I booked room only

Hi everyone,

We have passed 250 pages, so I put up the new CSR thread. This one will be locked shortly, so please continue on the new thread here.

There may still be some old information in the new thread - I will be reviewing it to make sure it is all up to date, but I wanted the mods to be able to close this thread.

Thank you! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter