Coronado Springs Resort -- New Unofficial FAQ Thread -- November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just returned from CSR!! We had a wonderful trip. I will post a review once I get the kiddies off to school and start my laundry later today.

Wish I was still there.......

I know you can fit an aero bed in a moderate room with double beds.

Now that all rooms in CSR have queen beds, :goodvibes what a nice rehab,
Can you still fit a twin Aero bed in the CSR room with 2 queen beds?
Where would you place the twin Aero bed in the CSR room ?

We have a teen DS & teen DD who do not sleep together.
Plus our teen DS is now 6' tall and would want his own bed.

Thanks for any help.

CSR may be our modreate choice over POFQ.
(more concrete at CSR and less trees and water than POFQ, meaning less Yellow Flys at CSR)

This is the thread for me ! ...great website.

My first post .....

Whats the best way to get a room at the resort (july) at a downtown disney resort price? ...if possible. any tricks to this lol.

Love that resort :-)

Thanks

5 weeks in 1999 and need to get back ! lol

Just returned from CSR!! We had a wonderful trip. I will post a review once I get the kiddies off to school and start my laundry later today.

Wish I was still there.......

Can't wait to hear all about it...but take time to get caught up; I know how awful it is to get back home and get back to reality.

Just faxed over my room request to CSR. Its almost time for us we leave on Friday and I cant wait!!!!!!!:cool1:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We're considering tacking on a couple of nights to the end of a stay at the AKL in Nov/Dec and since it will be the start of PW week we want to avoid the PW Mods (POR being our usually stomping grounds) so are thinking CSR would be our best bet. I've always wanted to stay at CSR, I think it looks fabulous.

I see right now the rack rate is $164 per night for Dec 3 & 4. Anyone know about what the usual AP discount rate is for early December? I seem to remember the cost being more around $130ish for our early Dec AP rate stays in the past.

Thanks!

We're considering tacking on a couple of nights to the end of a stay at the AKL in Nov/Dec and since it will be the start of PW week we want to avoid the PW Mods (POR being our usually stomping grounds) so are thinking CSR would be our best bet. I've always wanted to stay at CSR, I think it looks fabulous.

I see right now the rack rate is $164 per night for Dec 3 & 4. Anyone know about what the usual AP discount rate is for early December? I seem to remember the cost being more around $130ish for our early Dec AP rate stays in the past.

Thanks!

We don't have AP's, but just remember that the CSR will always be $5.00 more per night than the other moderates (this is because of the queen beds, etc.).

If the only proximity we are concerned about is the hot-tub, where would you recommend I ask to stay? We've never been to CSR and are looking forward to it!

Subscribing as this will be my first stay at CSR and don't want to miss any information.

Subscribing as this will be my first stay at CSR and don't want to miss any information.

Just want to say :welcome:

If you have any questions, ask away. There are a lot of great people who come to this thread daily who will be glad to help if they can. :)

Welcome. I'm certain you will enjoy this Resort. :thumbsup2

Just want to say :welcome:

If you have any questions, ask away. There are a lot of great people who come to this thread daily who will be glad to help if they can. :)

There are also some "less-than-great" people who just pop in randomly to cause confusion and hysteria. :rolleyes1

Not naming any names...but it rhymes with "trennr".:lmao:

Welcome. I'm certain you will enjoy this Resort. :thumbsup2

There are also some "less-than-great" people who just pop in randomly to cause confusion and hysteria. :rolleyes1

Not naming any names...but it rhymes with "trennr".:lmao:

I do miss you...you really need to pop up more often. ;)

Actually I'm here more than I post...you just do such a great job answering things I don't need to respond. :thumbsup2

If you get a chance, come visit us on my PTR (linked in my siggy). And I'll slow down a little...so you can answer. :)

So, I know that this isn't exclusive to the CSR board, but everyone here is so knowledgeable, and I'm staying at CSR, so I figured that this was the place to be!

We are booked at CSR from Sunday - Sunday. As we are driving, our last Sunday we won't be visiting the parks. I will likely change our tickets to 7-day rather than 8, since we won't be able to make use of the 8th day.

First of all, will that change affect our dining plan? I think the DP is based on your nights of stay at the resort, correct?

Secondly, we will be arriving in Orlando a few days before our res. at CSR. Don't know where we're staying yet, but we're hoping to get to Sea World for a day. Here's my point. We'd like to get to the parks early on our first day of check-in. (the first Sunday). Can we get our park passes before we actually get our room? How early can we show up on CSR's doorstep to get our passes?

Thanks for your advice, this is our first adventure :)

Vanessa

So, I know that this isn't exclusive to the CSR board, but everyone here is so knowledgeable, and I'm staying at CSR, so I figured that this was the place to be!

We are booked at CSR from Sunday - Sunday. As we are driving, our last Sunday we won't be visiting the parks. I will likely change our tickets to 7-day rather than 8, since we won't be able to make use of the 8th day.

First of all, will that change affect our dining plan? I think the DP is based on your nights of stay at the resort, correct?

Secondly, we will be arriving in Orlando a few days before our res. at CSR. Don't know where we're staying yet, but we're hoping to get to Sea World for a day. Here's my point. We'd like to get to the parks early on our first day of check-in. (the first Sunday). Can we get our park passes before we actually get our room? How early can we show up on CSR's doorstep to get our passes?

Thanks for your advice, this is our first adventure :)

Vanessa

I haven't stayed at CSR yet, (22 days!!) but I can answer this one. You can check-in in the morning, get your tickets, the hotel will store your luggage, and go play at a park. It is easy!!! We used DW transportation. They will even text you when your room is ready. We did this last year. We only missed RP of AK by about 20 minutes. Mostly because we stopped for breakfast before checking in.

It can be done.

I'm not sure if canceling the tickets for your 8th day will affect your DP but keep in mind that the tickets for the 8th day only cost about $3 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter