• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coronado Springs 2 Rooms vs Junior Suite

Which do you prefer

• Junior Suite

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 2 Connecting Rooms

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Tomchuk

Earning My Ears
I am planning taking my family on our 3rd trip next year to Disney and we like to try all the moderate resorts. We have tried Riverside (My favorite), Caribbean beach (My wife's favorite) and we are planning on going to Coronado next June. Along with my wife I have my 3 girls, (10,9,7) and my mother in law.

In the past, we have done 2 connecting rooms so that we have access to 2 bathrooms after the parks to get the kids ready for the next day. With Coronado though I noticed we have the option of going with a Junior Suite.

Can anyone give me pros/cons of Junior Suite vs 2 rooms, I really struggling trying to make a decision.

Pro of Junior Suite: absolutely, positively guaranteed to all be in one unit; despite having always gotten connecting rooms, that is never guaranteed.

Con of Junior Suite: more than twice the cost of two standard rooms.

Pro of Junior Suite: absolutely, positively guaranteed to all be in one unit; despite having always gotten connecting rooms, that is never guaranteed.

Con of Junior Suite: more than twice the cost of two standard rooms.

You also get less beds if you do the Junior Suite. I believe it is two doubles and a pullout sofa. Pullout sofas tend to vary in comfort depending on resort. So that is something to consider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter