Coronado bus stop at parks vs values

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Just upgraded from POP to CS and wondering if the bus stops at parks and DS are a bit closer? Normally stay at value resorts and usually our bus stops are the farthest from park exit. Specifically, I remember in AK and DS running past other "islands" of stops to get to our section. Have we upgraded our bus stop as well as our resort, lol??

Just upgraded from POP to CS and wondering if the bus stops at parks and DS are a bit closer? Normally stay at value resorts and usually our bus stops are the farthest from park exit. Specifically, I remember in AK and DS running past other "islands" of stops to get to our section. Have we upgraded our bus stop as well as our resort, lol??
The value bus stops are further away to accommodate the double buses that they sometimes have. They wouldn't fit in the regular bus slots. So, yes, the value resort buses are typically toward the end of the pick up spots. The exception, I would say, is at Animal Kingdom where they have their own pick up section which is actually closer to the park exit.

I stayed at Coronado twice in 2022 and never witnessed a bus skipping a stop. The stops are basically at the Entrance, West, North and South points on the resort so it isn't far to walk from anywhere if you don't have mobility issues.

PO is similar, stops at the main building then at the other compass points.

Last edited:

Not really.

I recall one trip where we had the furthest slot at EP, next trip I stayed in another hotel and was like “at least I don’t have to do the stupid long walk to the CSR bus stop at EP!” Joke was on me. CSR had the best slot at EP that time and I was staying somewhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter