Corn Dogs

brerboys

Earning My Ears
Everytime (I mean everytime) we visit DL - we start our visit with a corn dog from the Little Red Wagon. Is it true, are there no hand dipped corn dogs at WDW?

Sadly, no wonderful corn dogs at WDW ... I wouldn't bother with the alternatives like the mini ones from Casey's either.

Sadly, no wonderful corn dogs at WDW ... I wouldn't bother with the alternatives like the mini ones from Casey's either.

Are you saying there are no corn dogs at WDW or just no hand-dipped ones? I know there is (or was last May) a stand with corn dogs across from the shooting gallery at MK.

There are no hand-dipped ones. I suppose the ones they have are not all that "wonderful"

No it's not the fresh, hand dipped corn dog from the state fair, but as a snack the little corn dog bites from Casey's are tasty! I've never noticed corn dogs accross from the shooting galery, are they sold in a stand alone cart by the turkey legs (which I abhore, the smell alone gags me)?

I bought one at a stand outside the car show at DHS. Don't know if it was hand-dipped. To be totally honest it was only the 2nd corn dog of my life and I really have no clue what a hand-dipped corn dog is :rotfl:

It means someone actually dips it in the batter and fries it...not mass produced by machinery.

I find the Casey's Corner corn dog bites to be tasty!! That is one of my favorite treats from WDW that I miss (they are right up there with funnel cake, mickey premium bars, and dole whips).

The corn dogs across the from the shooting gallery at the MK are similiar to the ones at DL IMO. That is where I always pick mine up for my fix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter