• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coranado Springs business class - would you do it?

criddla

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Just wondering what you would do.... planning to go to WDW in late August & seriously considering CS - Business Class. Would you go for it -does anyone really use the perks??

Thanks!

We have in the past, and we will in the future. And of course we used the lounge facilities. Usually twice a day, every day.

We're still thinking about switching for our September vacation. 2 things - location and "free" food

We've stayed Business Class (BC) and enjoyed it. You can't beat the location and the lounge was nice. Although, if you typically want a full breakfast, then their continental offerings won't work. The breakfast offerings were fine with us, and the evening appetizers and sangria were good. We've also stayed CL at several of the deluxe resorts, and I have to agree with a lot of DISers that BC at CSR is Club Level lite. We're headed back to CSR at the end of this week and staying BC again.

If I ever stay there again, it will only be if I can book BC. I tried the last trip but it was booked solid.

We are staying one night and seriously considered it but decided not to because we arrive late at night, relax in the morning, and leave in the afternoon, and plan on spending all our free time at the pool. But it looks great if you need a place to relax and get a drink at the end of the day and a convenient quick bite before heading out in the morning.

We love it! Best part is you know which building you will be in and it is the BEST location. We use the lounge every day. Its nice to have the food and a place to sit and unwind in the evening after the parks with comfy chairs instead of sitting on the bed in your room. Attentive cast members too. I always ask for a can of diet coke in the morning for my AM caffeine and they bring it out from the back.

We have it booked for the first time for our trip March 30th. I got a really good discount on orbitz and went for it! We always grab yogurt/ muffins and a Coke for breakfast anyways plus a glass of wine or sangria in the evenings. We are excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter