• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coolest thing you've had signed on the cruise

It may not be original, and it may not be signed yet, but I decided to customize our photo matte for our upcoming trip... I think it is pretty cool and can't wait to hang it in the kid's play room after it is autographed.

I love what you did to the photo matte, how did you get it done? please let me know thanks

We had a black piggy bank signed in silver, copper and gold sharpie ink by Micky and friends. On the bottom it says "our Disney cruise fund"

LOVE IT!!!!!! :goodvibes

Did u print directly on the mat or use some kind of transfer?

I love what you did to the photo matte, how did you get it done? please let me know thanks

I used vinyl and a heat press.... And a very soft touch! I burned the first matte but finally have it perfected. The design itself is just my own creation helped along with some Photoshop magic. Thanks so much for your kind words -- I really love this matte and cannot wait to see it autographed.

I posted earlier about the things I just had signed on our Disney Magic cruise.

I love this pillow. I purchased it on ebay & took it to guest services to be signed:

I purchased this in the gift shop & the Captain signed it:

I also had a frame mat signed. I haven't got a frame for this yet:

Will they sign other things besides pillowcases? I just bought a travel tote that you can decorate for my 8yo daughter. Can I drop off fabric pens and the tote and have the characters sign in on the cruise? I don't mind collecting the autographs myself if necessary.

Will they sign other things besides pillowcases? I just bought a travel tote that you can decorate for my 8yo daughter. Can I drop off fabric pens and the tote and have the characters sign in on the cruise? I don't mind collecting the autographs myself if necessary.

People have dropped off photo mats, vinylmation figures, picture frames, wooden initials, and many other items, I'm sure.

Your tote would probably be OK.

Lots of ideas in the 3 pages before your post.

I merged your thread with another thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter