Cool CM moments!

CurlyJo224

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had those little magic moments with a CM? Not a freebie or anything like that, but just fun moments.

One we had was on our honeymoon. DH and I are walking through Epcot with our bride and groom ears on. One of the CMs who was sweeping one of the sidewalks called out to us, "Ooh, excuse me! Could you come here a moment?" DH and I looked at each other and shrugged, unused to the magic that happens when you don't expect it, and wandered over. He then asked us for our autographs! Just a little thing to make you feel special.

Then at the MNSSHP a couple of years later, DH was dressed as a Jedi Knight. As we're entering the park, an older gentleman CM who was greeting people on Main Street called out to DH, "Master Jedi, a moment if you please?" We headed over and the CM leans in and in a conspiratorial tone tells us, "Master Jedi, I have seen many Sith entering the park tonight. I, too, am a Jedi, though undercover. When the word is given, be ready to act." Dh agreed with him, wished that the Force be with him, and we continued on into the park grinning like fools.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter