Converting a ticket?

have2getaway

DIS Veteran
This is probably a stupid question. We just got back from an amazing trip and it occurred to me that after spending
What we did on 8 days of park hopper tickets, we should have bought annual passes. I'm assuming we can't convert them now, right?

Thank you! I thought it was earlier. Lesson learned. I'm guessing we'll do the AP's before we go on another trip.

Thank you! I thought it was earlier. Lesson learned. I'm guessing we'll do the AP's before we go on another trip.

Just plan out the trips to make sure the ap works. Maybe it'll work out ok for the future. On our first trip we had wdw ap upgrades budgeted for but had NO idea we would love universal so much. No ap upgrade budget. So when we went back inside the year we bought APs then, and then trips based around work worked out correctly for the new and future APs in a way it wouldn't have if we had started with them.

Just plan out the trips to make sure the ap works. Maybe it'll work out ok for the future. On our first trip we had wdw ap upgrades budgeted for but had NO idea we would love universal so much. No ap upgrade budget. So when we went back inside the year we bought APs then, and then trips based around work worked out correctly for the new and future APs in a way it wouldn't have if we had started with them.

We are also considering a separate trip to Universal next year so what you are saying makes sense and makes me feel a little better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter