Conventions at CSR

sheila14

DIS Veteran
does anyone know if there are scheduled conventions to be held in October 2017 at CSR?

There are several every month, I would expect the same in October.

You can google and usually pick up a handful any given month and there will be others you can't find.

I googled a few minutes and found some ....

October 6 - October 8
October 10 - October 15
October 11October 15
October 16 - October 18
October 18 - October 21
October 22 - October 25
October 24 - October 28

I love CSR and never been bothered by conventions. The plus is less folks on buses and at pools. And because of them more dining options.

The plus in December, guilty as it was, was the chuckle we got out of a sad conference couple who asked us if there was an indoors pathway to get from their room in the Casitas section to the conference center for an evening event. It was during the cold wave that hit during Pop Warner week--we're in Chicago and even we were chilly--but they were in full eveningwear regalia. One of the pair was a young woman in a spaghetti-strap gown with a paper-thin silk wrap who looked like she wanted to cry. They had obviously not packed for Florida winter weather, or researched the hotel at which they'd be staying. They weren't the only shivering conference guests we ran into that night, either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter