Convention Rate *and* Free Dining??

TQH1022

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip to WDW in November, which should coincide with free dining (yay!!) We did this a few years ago and had a fantastic time, plus saved tons. Here's the question - our last trip we did NOT book through the convention, as we wanted to stay at a different resort. We booked through AAA and still got a pretty good deal.

This time the convention rate is really, really good and we can add discount tickets to the package - but we are wondering if Disney will stack the free dining on top of the convention rate? or should we do a 'split' stay, to (hopefully) get the free dining?

We are planning a trip to WDW in November, which should coincide with free dining (yay!!) We did this a few years ago and had a fantastic time, plus saved tons. Here's the question - our last trip we did NOT book through the convention, as we wanted to stay at a different resort. We booked through AAA and still got a pretty good deal.

This time the convention rate is really, really good and we can add discount tickets to the package - but we are wondering if Disney will stack the free dining on top of the convention rate? or should we do a 'split' stay, to (hopefully) get the free dining?

I would bet it all that they won't allow this. They don't let people have more than one discount. Free dining means you pay full price for room. Room discounts mean you don't get free dining. Many years ago I got a bounce back deal that had a huge room discount and free dining. Best deal ever! I added a ton of days on because it was so cheap. Wish for those long lost discount days.

You can't stack discounts. Room rate discount at a mod or deluxe + discounted tickets is probably a better deal than free dining at either of these levels for 2 adults. But look closely at the tickets being offered. Sometimes they are only for after 4:00 admission, or they are special tickets that can't be upgraded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter