construction of cr shops???!!!!!!!!!!

princess jasmine27

Mouseketeer
okay someone out there help me! :wave: i have reserved a cr mk view tower room for myself, dh,dmil,ds8,and ds3. we are going the last week in september and i had no idea that the construction would be starting with the 4th floor and all the stores!!!! does this mean that some stores won't be open? will the hotel look like a mess? :sad2: i am paying so much for this vacation ( and my ds8 also has a critical illness and this might be the last time we are able to go and the cr was his choice!) so i am extra overplanning and want everything to be as close to perfect for him as it can get and don't really want to pay a ton of money for the resort to be dug up! :guilty: :sad2: can anyone out there tell me specifically how bad the construction REALLY is? thanks so much! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter