Connecting Rooms at Wilderness Lodge

Lawdawg11

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
I was hoping to request connecting rooms at the wilderness lodge, but I cannot find any information on rooms that actual connect. I checked the touring plans room finder, but every room is listed as not connecting. Any insight, especially room numbers or locations, would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all,
I was hoping to request connecting rooms at the wilderness lodge, but I cannot find any information on rooms that actual connect. I checked the touring plans room finder, but every room is listed as not connecting. Any insight, especially room numbers or locations, would be greatly appreciated.

If you really want connecting rooms then make that your only request.

If you're feeling lucky, you can then also request an area, floor, etc. But if you do that make sure the connecting rooms is listed first. Then the room assigners will know that one is your priority.

Just got back from WL and we had a Deluxe room #5000 which was connecting to a standard room. We also stayed in room 5085 which faced the lobby and was a connecting room

You don't need to help the room assigner by giving them specific room numbers. That actually decreases your chances of getting the room you want. Your request should be "connecting rooms."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter