Connect Four

debster812

<font color=blue>DIS Earth Angel!<br><font color=0
2 Questions:

How many of you remember this from your childhood? (I know I sure do)

How many games can be played in a row? (DS just got this for his B-day, and I SWEAR he is going for some type of record. We must have just played 20 games in a row) The weather has been so miserable lately, there has not been a lot of outside playtime. I am tempted to put his oldest clothes and tennies on him, and let him play in the mud, rather than go for another 20 games!

I remember making my family play that game with me all the time too. It was my favorite. My nephew got it for Christmas and makes me play it all the time with him. He tried to get my mom to play and she said, "You can play all day with Cheryl because she LOVES that game!". It was payback time. LOL :D

I remember it too. 20 games?? Forget sending him out -- I'd be putting on my old stuff and heading out to the mud to get a break!:D

Not only do I remember Connect 4, but I remember the commercial! "There, Diagonally..."

I remember :)

They have something similar for math now. You have to add the numbes up in a row to equal something.....don't remember what, though.

I love connect 4! I'll play with him Deb :)

Tamie

I love it! My son beats me just about every time. We play for hours once in a while.

I love playing Connect 4! I like it because there are not alot of rules! Sometimes when the kids were little we would play "Speedround" .... You know no time to think.. just drop them in one right after another!! :D

Game I detest playing with the kids.. Mousetrap or Life....

Best loved.. any type of word games..Scrabble is my favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter