Congratulations Cards. How do I get on?

Katelyn Stobaugh

Earning My Ears
I was accepted into the spring advantage 2017 Disney college program! I was in one of the very first waves that went through so I hoping to get one of the congratulations postcards, but didn't. I heard there is a number you can call and request one, but I can't find the number. Anybody else know where to find it?

Last edited:
My dd started the program in Sept....she was one of the lucky ones that got the postcard last spring. Many others didn't. I believe that DCP is starting to cut back on the cards. I've never heard of a number to call to get one. It's pretty much luck of the draw.

My dd started the program in Sept....she was one of the lucky ones that got the postcard last spring. Many others didn't. I believe that DCP is starting to cut back on the cards. I've never heard of a number to call to get one. It's pretty much luck of the draw.

That is terrible, they don't cost that much. Getting that card meant so much to my DD. It's one thing she saved.

That is terrible, they don't cost that much. Getting that card meant so much to my DD. It's one thing she saved.
I know! After many kids didn't get one, my dd figured she wouldn't either. But one came much later. It's not an expensive thing and the kids love getting them!!

Well hopefully my DD will still get one. I know she was planning on putting it in a scrapbook. DD is the op. Lol!

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter