Confused

bocaj1431

DIS Veteran
When you arrive at the ride you booked through FP+ and enter the FP entrance, how long (approximate) will you have to wait?

Because Disney now sends information on FP+ to those who have booked vacations, wouldn't that increase the lines for FP+. Previously not everyone was aware of FP, therefore lines were not very long for the FP entrance. Have the lines for FP+ now become longer or equal to those of the main entrance?

I'm wondering about this too... We booked our trip for September because of the low crowds and short wait times, but if everyone is using FP+ for rides, I'm worried that its going to increase the wait times in both lines... Especially now that some people are switching their FP times to earlier in the day to take advantage of the 4th FP (and more) during the day.
Sorry I don't have an answer for you but I hope someone does!

We just returned and used the FP+. The FP lines did not seem to be any longer. Sometimes it seemed that they were shorter than the last visit.

We didn't like only being able to have 3 FP per day. There were times when we went before that with good planning we could do several more than that in a day.

It was really nice to be able to make changes to my FP during the day. The kids changed their minds about what they wanted to do and I could just make the changes on my phone.

I'm wondering about this too... We booked our trip for September because of the low crowds and short wait times, but if everyone is using FP+ for rides, I'm worried that its going to increase the wait times in both lines... Especially now that some people are switching their FP times to earlier in the day to take advantage of the 4th FP (and more) during the day.
Sorry I don't have an answer for you but I hope someone does!

That's a good point about the 4th FP+. It makes sense that the option of having more FP would likely increase the FP+ lines in the morning. Hopefully as people begin to use that option they will share their experiences with it.

My other concern is now that rope drop is so crucial to getting the most out of the parks, the lines for rope drop will greatly increase.

For those of you visiting the park this May, could you please share your experiences with FP+ waits, adding additional FP after using 3 and whether rope drop has become so crowded that it has a real impact on waits for the rides.

Something to consider is that there are more rides and M&G that offer FP+ thus spreading out the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter