Confused about Starbucks/Main St ???

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
Do they accept Starbucks coupons for food items as well as coffee ? Looking at the menu on allears has me confused. It lists all kinds of lunch and dinner items but then says west side or marketplace which makes me think that those are only available at Disney Springs. Does the Main Street location have lunch items (sandwiches, etc)??

Do they accept Starbucks coupons for food items as well as coffee ? Looking at the menu on allears has me confused. It lists all kinds of lunch and dinner items but then says west side or marketplace which makes me think that those are only available at Disney Springs. Does the Main Street location have lunch items (sandwiches, etc)??

We never tried to use a coupon at Disney Starbucks, but in December we were at the Starbucks at HS and the lady infront of us try to use a coupon I think it was buy one frap get one free the cashier said she couldn't use it. You can however pay with the app. But I am not sure if it will depend on the coupon or if they don't take them at all.

I never seen sandwich at the parks Starbucks just regular cupcakes, cookies, etc.

Last edited:
The Main Street Starbucks has only had pastries and fruit type items. No sandwiches or meal items.

There have been a few people say that you can use gift cards there but they don't accept other Starbucks promotions.

You can not use Rewards at any Starbucks locations in Disney or Universal you can however pay using your Starbucks gift card. Actual coupons??? I have never seen one. If you are looking to save a few dollars Groupon sometimes has $5.00 for $10.00.

No free drink/food redemption or discounts at the Disney Parks locations. You can use them at the Disney Springs location as that is a corporate Starbucks store from my understanding.

As the PP stated, you cannot use your Starbucks rewards free drink/food redemption or promotion offerings at the Starbucks in the parks. They are honored at the two Disney Springs locations (Marketplace and West Side).
But you do get stars for purchases at the Starbucks locations in the parks.
The Starbucks at Disney Springs West Side is very nice and also offers wine and craft beer and extended food offerings (flatbreads, truffle mac & cheese, small bites, etc.)

Last edited:
Thanks. I have two groupons certificates. I will try using at Disney Springs. Would it matter if I downloaded them to a phone app? Would that make them usable in the parks? This stinks because IIRC when they first took over the Main St location they accepted promotions.

Thanks. I have two groupons certificates. I will try using at Disney Springs. Would it matter if I downloaded them to a phone app? Would that make them usable in the parks? This stinks because IIRC when they first took over the Main St location they accepted promotions.

If you are talking about the Groupon deal from the other day ($5 for $10 worth of Starbucks), you can load that onto a Starbucks card and then use the card in the park. There are directions on the Groupon how to do that.

Thanks. Ill try that. I did already print out the voucher so I hope I didn't screw it up.

The Main Street Starbucks has only had pastries and fruit type items. No sandwiches or meal items.

There have been a few people say that you can use gift cards there but they don't accept other Starbucks promotions.

Which locations sell meal items?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter