Confessions

I confess [even though it's been confessed before now] the dis has lost it's pizazz.
I confess I hope he doesn't text me tonight.
I confess I love being home alone, because it's just so nice and quiet.
I confess I've never had a room of my own, so this is super exciting.
I confess the only time I've ever slept on a real bed is on vacation, other then that I've always slept on a couch or a futon[?]
I confess the first day of school will be amazing if I don't run into a certain somebody.
I confess I probably won't be on for a while.

I confess that I agree with Elin.
I confess that I love Michael Cera.

I confess that a lot of the things on foul bachelor frog meme's are true for me. Except for the showering ones, I can't live without a shower.

I confess that this has been the best week on the Disboards and of my summer.
I confess that this movie, Shutter Island, isn't good at all.

I confess that I might stay up late and watch The Breakfast Club.

Or I might wait until tomorrow.

I confess that I don't really talk to people that much anymore because it's like, if they want to talk to me, they'll talk to me.
I confess I'm sick of always being the first to say hi to them. And that's why no one talks to me anymore.

I confess that my ears are still slightly ringing from last night.
I confess wouldn't trade it for anything :P

I confess that I stink at math:teacher:
I confess that I need to study alot more:teacher:
I confess I can be a little lazy:happytv:
I confess I need a little (alot) more sleep :faint:

I confess this could be the end of everything I've ever known.
I confess I'm actually not scared at all.

I confess that I don't really talk to people that much anymore because it's like, if they want to talk to me, they'll talk to me.
I confess I'm sick of always being the first to say hi to them. And that's why no one talks to me anymore.

i confess i feel this way a lot too. i always worry that i'm annoying them or something.

I confess I just want to be single and move on to the next adventure fate wants to give me.
I confess this is a lesson learned.
I confess I am not the fool here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter