• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Condolences to the Martin family as well.

roomthreeseventeen

Inaugural Dopey Challenge finisher
Corey just posted on FB that his wonder grandfather passed away today.

Thinking of you guys.

Oh wow. My condolences go out to Corey this week, too. I'm sorry for your loss, Martin family.

Oh my goodness. I will definitely be putting the Martin family on the prayer list as well. My thoughts are with you in this very tough time :hug:

Condolences to Corey & all the Martins. You're in my thoughts & prayers.

Sayhello

Corey, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. You and your family are in my thoughts.

XO
Liz

I just read this too.
So sorry to hear about your grandfather Corey.

Sending our sincerest condolences to you and the whole Martin family. :grouphug:

Corey, I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your Grand Father. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

Adding my condolences to the Martin family. My thoughts and prayers to you all.

So sorry to hear this, Corey and Julie. I hope you have lots of good memories of your Grandpa to look back on during this time. Don't forget to take care of yourselves!

Megan

Corey and Julie, I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Best wishes and condolences to the Martin family... I'm so sorry to hear this news.

Val & I are also keeping Corey's Grandpa in our thoughts. :grouphug:

Corey and Julie I am so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter