• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Condition of rooms at the resorts

Liberator

Mouseketeer
We started debating again about switching the resort.

we are now booked at RP CL, meanwhile, other options are available.

The last room renovation at HRH seemed to be 6 years ago. What is the condition of the rooms like? Do they show wear and tear? And is the lounge really that small for too many club rooms?

The same for RPR, the renovations are almost as long ago as for HRH. What is the state of the rooms?

Concerning PB, there was some kind of small room renovation lately, is that correct? On pictures and videos I saw, the club lounge there lools like a chain motel breakfast room

I have only used HRH CL at UOR. If you are comparing it with WDW CL you are in for a shock and you will be very disappointed. It’s a completely different kettle of fish. The CL lounge is small and totally inadequate when CL rooms are fully booked. They have to move the ‘bar’ into the corridor. There is minimal service (just the bar and clearing tables) and insufficient seating and when food it put out, it’s a rather horrid scrum.
The CL rooms are fine and I didn’t notice any particular wear and tear. Our bathrobes did have holes in them though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter