• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Concierge Lounge Questions

Tequilamamacita

Mouseketeer
what kinds of drinks are served at Happy hour? Can you bring to your room?
Is there a regular bar there? Travelling on Fantasy 7 days

On the Dream, it was full bar using premium liquors including liqueurs for coffee. Before our dinner, I usually had champagne, DH had vodka martinis, my mom had wine, and my dad had gin and tonic. So I think anything mixed is fair game. I didn't see a blender. After dinner we would often go to the second happy hour and get adult coffees.

Yes you can take them to your room, dinner, the shows, etc.

They'll make you whatever you want to drink. They have all premiums in the back, just ask. On our sailing cocktail hour was from 5-6p and 730p to 830p. You can take the drink with you to your room or wherever you want on the ship. We made great use of the lounge throughout the day.

Lounge cocktail hour is great, as others stated above. We brought back to our room as we had main dining and wanted time to get ready. They will make what you like. No blender- so that type of mixed drink wasn't served, at least I never saw anyone with one.

They made anything we asked for, and I'm sure if they didn't have something they would have found it and had it the next happy hour. We typically enjoy a drink in the lounge and then get one to bring to dinner. Sometimes we'll pop back in after dinner to get a drink to bring to the show with us. And we will get several beers and fill up our in room coolers so we have access to those when its not happy hour.

Thank you so much for all the info. I was very curious about this. It is much more than I expected. :cool1:

We will be on the Magic in about two weeks. What do you recommend as tip for the lounge bartenders? expecting to be in there nightly. TIA

what kinds of drinks are served at Happy hour? Can you bring to your room?
Is there a regular bar there? Travelling on Fantasy 7 days

the "bar" isn't what you might picture. We sailed the Dream concierge which may or may not be identical to the Fantasy.

It's that counter connected to the column in this photo.

The bartender sets up and serves during embarkation and designated happy hours.

It's an open walkway between this and the buffet area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter