Complimentary snacks on the Fantasy

JonMcIntosh

Jonathan McIntosh
Hi,

We’re sailing the Fantasy in 2 weeks as first time cruisers, and my teens have asked where they can find snacks on board dung the day for no additional fee, besides the soft serve. I’m assuming that the Cove Café is off-limits to them.

Thanks!

You can always get snack items from the poolside quick serve spots. French fries, chicken strips, fruit (my son loved grabbing a bowl of grapes at random times), little slices of sandwich wraps, a slice of pizza, etc.

Whenever Cabana's is open there are deserts and fruit available in . Also:
  • Flo’s Café is a three-window quick-service restaurant that serves pizza, sandwiches, salads, hotdogs, burgers and french fries. The three windows are named Fillmore’s Favorites, Tow Mater’s Grill and Luigi’s Pizza. (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy)

Thanks, y’all! Helpful. I think the pastries at Vista Cafe are the kinds of snacks they have in mind. The teens are excited about the idea of wandering the boat and getting a sweet treat whenever they feel like it.

Don’t forget unlimited soft serve ice cream! You can even get creative and combine with the included soda to make a float.

Also while you have to wait for it to arrive and it is generally recommended to tip the delivery the sweets on room service are good. You can even get Mickey bars.

My 12 year old loves the unlimited whenever you want food benefits

Thanks, y’all! Helpful. I think the pastries at Vista Cafe are the kinds of snacks they have in mind. The teens are excited about the idea of wandering the boat and getting a sweet treat whenever they feel like it.
Just know that it switches over from pastries/desserts to savory items (olives, cheese, etc) by dinner time. We tended to get a couple plates of pastries (breakfast and desserty type) in the morning from Cove Cafe and put the dessert things in the room fridge to eat at night.

Last edited:
We always put a bunch of one and 5 dollar bills in the desk drawer so the kids could tip the room service attendant when they would order food. My kids would order the Smart Popcorn bags and they were about the same price as the grocery store. That was prior to the fresh popped stuff at the theaters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter