• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

Want Tigger adult xl or xxl costume

Have for trade:

Various kids/toddler costumes and wigs many new

Also baby/toddler clothes/shoes

OR tell me what you need/want

crocs.jpg

Hopefully that worked, I'm not very good at downloading pics on here. I have a pair of gently used Mickey Mouse wave Crocs, size 1 youth. They're in good shape on the top, but the soles are worn. I'm looking for trader pins, bowling pin hidden Mickey pins or the Muppets pins or will entertain other offers, preferably for something I can use on my WDW trip next summer. PM me if you're interested. :)

I also have a framed Manny Hernandez with Mickey and the Firehouse (I can't remember it's name). It is a really great piece, I just don't have enough wall space--since I have covered them with pictures of my daughter.

Can you post a picture I have a Fire Dept room for my husband :firefight

What are you looking to trade for I have tons of different Disney stuff .

I would be interested in the Buzz & Woody costumes for my boys this year for Halloween. What kind of items are you interested in for trades?

also, the pics on page 80 are all expired or something as they show as deleted for me. could you reupload?

Yes, I will try to get new pictures up :) I must have deleted those when I cleaned out my Photobucket account :). As far as what I'd like in trade....I'm fairly open to trades. Just hate for this stuff to sit here and not get used. We can use pins or all sorts of Disney stuff LOL Let me know what you were thinking, or if you have anything up for trade and I'll check your list.

What are you looking for regarding the Jessie hat?
I don't have a specific wish list....do you have a list of items that you were interested in trading? We can use most things Disney, Crocs, Pins (but not scrappers)....etc. Just let me know what you had in mind :)

Yes, I will try to get new pictures up :) I must have deleted those when I cleaned out my Photobucket account :). As far as what I'd like in trade....I'm fairly open to trades. Just hate for this stuff to sit here and not get used. We can use pins or all sorts of Disney stuff LOL Let me know what you were thinking, or if you have anything up for trade and I'll check your list.

I don't have a specific wish list....do you have a list of items that you were interested in trading? We can use most things Disney, Crocs, Pins (but not scrappers)....etc. Just let me know what you had in mind :)

I don't really have a specific list, but we do have quite a few pins (not scrappers), do you collect a certain character?

Hi friends! I figured I'd put some things here to try and trade before I put it all on eBay. I have a few coach purses, a nook color wifi used for about a month. I also have a wii with balance board and six controllers with a bunch of games. I'm looking for home things decorating adults Disney stuff. And any gift cards to places. Thanks for letting me participate.

I don't really have a specific list, but we do have quite a few pins (not scrappers), do you collect a certain character?

Muppets, Stitch, Pop Century Pins. Rockin Roller Coaster, Halloween or Mickey's Not So Scary Pins. Toontown, MGM (before it was Hollywood Studios), Hidden Mickey or food pins.

I'm sure there are probably a few more but those are some :) of what we collect.

We also love the Disney reusable bags, the duffles, Crocs, we're pretty much open to any trades :)

I'll try to get pictures done and up today :)

Hello!!

I have a Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Card for $25 - we received many of these as wedding presents but don't have anything left we would like to purchase from that store.

I am looking for any of the following:

1) Disney Pins
2) Anything Vera Bradley
3) Anything "Cars" Movie

Let me know if you are interested!

It's been over a month - just checking to see if you still have your BBB GC? I have a couple of Vera Bradley totes.

Thanks, Missy

I am looking for letter pins if anyone has any for trade. Something like these ... Let me know what you are looking for in trade.

letterpine.jpg
letterpins.jpg
letterpinn.jpg

Muppets, Stitch, Pop Century Pins. Rockin Roller Coaster, Halloween or Mickey's Not So Scary Pins. Toontown, MGM (before it was Hollywood Studios), Hidden Mickey or food pins.

I'm sure there are probably a few more but those are some :) of what we collect.

We also love the Disney reusable bags, the duffles, Crocs, we're pretty much open to any trades :)

I'll try to get pictures done and up today :)

Great, I'm sure we can work something out. :) I'd love to have the hat for a Halloween costume I want to do. :) I work at a country bar (I'm the dance instructor) so I will need multiple costumes and I've wanted to do Jessie for a while now. :) I don't really have a lot of WDW pins, we mainly go to DLR but I'm sure I've got a few you'd like :)

Great, I'm sure we can work something out. :) I'd love to have the hat for a Halloween costume I want to do. :) I work at a country bar (I'm the dance instructor) so I will need multiple costumes and I've wanted to do Jessie for a while now. :) I don't really have a lot of WDW pins, we mainly go to DLR but I'm sure I've got a few you'd like :)

Just let me know :) Someone got the chaps last year but I still have the ladies name that made them for us if you need cow print chaps :) She didn't charge a lot...and they were really easy to get on and off.

The hat we still have though...not sure why the person that got the chaps didn't want the hat too LOL.

We searched high and low for a nice Jessie hat and this one is not the plastic foam type that most costumes come with. It's a real red Disney branded cowgirl hat :)

Looks like the Buzz Costume is gone as are the cowboy boots. Sorry I'd failed to delete those from the previous post.

Just let me know :) Someone got the chaps last year but I still have the ladies name that made them for us if you need cow print chaps :) She didn't charge a lot...and they were really easy to get on and off.

The hat we still have though...not sure why the person that got the chaps didn't want the hat too LOL.

We searched high and low for a nice Jessie hat and this one is not the plastic foam type that most costumes come with. It's a real red Disney branded cowgirl hat :)

Hi,

TheRatPack you sold me the chaps last year. I wore them on our Disney Halloween cruise.
The hat would have gotten in the way with our then 20m old. Did pigtails instead.
Here is a pic of us. Can't see the chaps but I'm wearing them. :goodvibes
102_4156.jpg

Pixiewings if you like I am willing to trade them to you. :thumbsup2
They fit size 14 or smaller. They are adjustable.

Hi,

TheRatPack you sold me the chaps last year. I wore them on our Disney Halloween cruise.
The hat would have gotten in the way with our then 20m old. Did pigtails instead.

Too cute.....and yes, your hat would have gotten in the way for sure :)

I'm glad they worked out for you.....and it looks like every in the family was having a blast!

I actually have cow print tights....LOL I was going to use those. :) I'll either wear shorts or a denim skirt with the costume. I need to get you some photos of the pins I have available. :)
ArielRae cute photo! Just in case, what are you looking for in trade for the chaps?

I actually have cow print tights....LOL I was going to use those. :) I'll either wear shorts or a denim skirt with the costume. I need to get you some photos of the pins I have available. :)
ArielRae cute photo! Just in case, what are you looking for in trade for the chaps?

I am very open. Don't have plans to use them again.

The Ariel, Woody, Buzz and Tinkerbell costumes I had have been traded. I still have that Jessie hat though....:)

Is the Jesse hat the one with the braid?

Not sure what you mean by braid? This one has the trim around the edge. The tag inside it says ToyStory with Disney/Pixar on the back of the tag. We bought it at a costume shop in their Disney section.

Jessie Hat

I can't get photobucket to load this morning so I used Flickr....not really sure how to get a photo link from their site so I had to enter a location link.

Anyhow, that's a picture of it.

Rat Pack, can you PM me your email? I'd like to send you some photos of pins I have that we may be able to trade for. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter