• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

come back rates ???still exist

think tink

Mouseketeer
hi, i remember reading on these boards about come back rates, where if you are at a disney resort and call cro from your hotel room phone you can get a discount on your hotel for your next visit. i was just wondering if that program still exists ?? we will be going down there in august and are planning on going back in october and we have our dates and hotel preference already, so this would work out good for us. thanks

The "come back" rates had an at least informally published deadline, that was something like March 2004 (2003?).

You can call from your resort the day you leave and ask, there might be some ad hoc special going on.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

On the gateway to WDW as you are heading out, to Rte. 192: "See ya' real soon!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter