"Combine" 2 reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table?

Doldrums

Earning My Ears
This is our first Disney trip.

We have 2 reservations for 2 at Cinderella's Royal Table (we couldn't get a reservation for 4). They are 5 minutes apart for lunch.

Question is:
1. What is the chance they will seat us all together, next to each other, etc? (I imagine about 0%).
2. How much do you sit at your assigned seats? Is there a way we can make this work?

I'm unclear how these character meals work out. Three of us are adults, and only one kid. So, if I could sit at the other table and just take pictures, etc.. it would be worth it.

Any advice would be *greatly* appreciated!

Thanks!

I would think that your chances of being seated together are a bit slimmer than your chances of being seated at two tables right next to each other. There aren't a lot of big tables if I recall properly except for those attached half booths to the right as you walk in-- I could be wrong. But, when you check in outside, explain your situation and ask. It actually takes about a half hour or so to be seated by the time you get in there, see cindy and then wait to be called upstairs. My point is that they'll have some time to plan for your seating. Disney will try to accommodate you if at all possible I have no doubt.

All of your time is spent at the table. The characters come to you and the kids do not parade around or get up and dance like they do at some meals.

This was at Cape May so it might be why it worked. But....we had friends with a ressie 15 minutes after ours. When we checked in we told them we would like to sit together. We were seated in a few minutes. Hope it works out for you!

One possible problem is that there are tables for 2 at CRT. Other restaurants don't all have that, but CRT definitely does. So their seating plan for your dining time may be based on your groups filling up those 2-tops. As the others said though, you can always ask and see if they can accommodate.

We had a party of 5 and a party of 2 and they were able to seat us together. We had both parties together when we checked in and we asked at that time. They made a note of it on the ticket they print out for the hostess. The hostess saw the note, asked us to confirm what we wanted, and was then able to get us a table for 7.

I don't know if two parties of 2 will make a difference, but we have been able to get to reservations sat together.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. Seems like a "mileage my vary" type of situation. Now I just have to decide if I'm willing to *risk it*.

I think it really just depends on the circumstances that day. If someone ahead of you showed up with a smaller party than expected, or if they had a last minute cancellation, then sure, they'll accommodate.

But I really think those chances are not high. Be prepared to be seated at 2 separate tables for 2. We dine as a party of 2 there a lot, and do know that there are a number of tables there that seat only 2 people. I don't know that they'd push them together either, as they have to keep the aisles clear for the princesses to come through.

Make sure that you talk to the CM when you check in. My niece and nephew were able to get an ADR for 2 after they decided to join us for the day. The CM told them they may not be able to sit with us but they pushed tables together so we all were together. Just make sure they are aware and they will try.

Since there are 2 ADRs, u will get 2 picture packages. We didn't realize that so they gave us dbl of the same pic. Would have let our son take one as well if we would have realized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter