• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Color survey

1. What color is your master bedroom painted? Sage Green
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? A bottle of Scrubbin' Bubbles that I have to put in the upstairs bathroom
3. What color is your car/are your cars? "Pearl" Blue
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? Navy Blue
5. What color are your eyes? Gray
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? My shirt
7. What were your high school's colors? Red and Blue
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? Black/Brown (Rottie)
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? I do
10. What's your favorite pastel color? Pink
11. What color are your kitchen appliances? Stainless Steel
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? Sliced Red Tomatoes
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? Multi-colored Nike's
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? Not to my knowledge. Four seems like it'd be red.
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? Ruby

1. What color is your master bedroom painted? tan, like everything else.
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? neighbor's tree
3. What color is your car/are your cars? dark blue for me, white for DH
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? blue
5. What color are your eyes? brown
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? closet door
7. What were your high school's colors?green and gold
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? no pets
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? never heard of them
10. What's your favorite pastel color? blue
11. What color are your kitchen appliances? white, stainless
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? sliced red
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes?black
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? no.....blue
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? purple

1. What color is your master bedroom painted? one teal wall, 3 taupe
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? starbuck's cup
3. What color is your car/are your cars? metallic graphite, dark blue
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? royal blue
5. What color are your eyes? blue
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? ladybug speaker for my phone
7. What were your high school's colors? blue and gold
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? orange&white, grey&white, mixed
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? yummm
10. What's your favorite pastel color? hmm, not really a fan of pastels, I guess pale aqua or mint
11. What color are your kitchen appliances? black
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? red
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? grey & green
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? no, ?
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? cornflower blue

1. What color is your master bedroom painted?

Wedgewood Blue w/ White Trim

2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer?

a light green stripe on the comforter on our bed

3. What color is your car/are your cars?

My vehicle - Champagne
DH's vehicle - Electric Blue

4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you?

Blue

5. What color are your eyes?

Blue

6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer?

The red light on the TV

7. What were your high school's colors?

Green & Gold

8. What color is your pet/are your pets?

Dog - cream w/ black & gray tips
Cat #1 - brown & black & gold
Cat #2 - brown & black & gold

9. Do you like rainbow carrots?

I've never heard of rainbow carrots!

10. What's your favorite pastel color?

Aqua

11. What color are your kitchen appliances?

Stainless Steel

12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes?

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Fried Green Tomatoes, but I also like a good fresh-from-the-garden sliced red tomato too!

13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes?

Gray & Seafoam/Mint Green

14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be?

4 is a Muddy Green w/ some Brown Undertones.

15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon?

Cornflower Blue

1. What color is your master bedroom painted? Beige and gray
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? Sofa
3. What color is your car/are your cars? White
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? Fuchsia
5. What color are your eyes? Blue
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? DVD Cabinet
7. What were your high school's colors? Blue and Gold
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? White and tan, Black, Brown, Blue and Gold
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? No
10. What's your favorite pastel color? Yellow
11. What color are your kitchen appliances? White
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? Sliced red
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? White
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? Green
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? Fuchsia

Just for boredom's sake.

1. What color is your master bedroom painted? Blue
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? my gater collection
3. What color is your car/are your cars? silver
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? black or white
5. What color are your eyes? blue
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? my camera
7. What were your high school's colors? green and white
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? black
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? no
10. What's your favorite pastel color? really don't know
11. What color are your kitchen appliances? white
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? neither
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? white
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? ???
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? green

Last edited:
1. What color is your master bedroom painted? An awful olive green. That's what it was when we moved in, just haven't re-painted yet.
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? My kitchen/dining room walls. Such a lovely shade of mint green.
3. What color is your car/are your cars? Goldish tan.
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? Red.
5. What color are your eyes? Hazel.
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? A little red toadstool pencil sharpener.
7. What were your high school's colors? Blue and White.
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? Dog: blonde, Cats: brown tabby, yellow tabby and a new stray that is solid black except for a white dot on his chest.
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? If I knew what they were, I might :).
10. What's your favorite pastel color? Cinderella blue.
11. What color are your kitchen appliances? Stainless/black
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? Fresh sliced red.
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? A horrid, shockingly green and orange. Don't like the colors but love the shoes.
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? Don't have it but I guess I picture it as black.
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? Pine green. Don't think they make it anymore.

1. What color is your master bedroom painted? sage-ish green
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? early beginning of the grass coming back
3. What color is your car/are your cars? black for me black for my husband
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? blue
5. What color are your eyes? green
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? part of my KU blanket
7. What were your high school's colors? black, white, cardinal red
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? grey and white
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? umm huh? lol
10. What's your favorite pastel color? probably baby blue
11. What color are your kitchen appliances? black (matte not the bumpy texture)
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? both depends on my mood (fried vs fresh mood)
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? blue and purple
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? Don't have it but yellow if I had to picture 4 as a color
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon?Midnight blue

*ETA: Decided it was easier to not quote*

1. What color is your master bedroom painted? White except for the top 12 inches above some moulding, which is painted sky blue with clouds.
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? Light mint green living room walls.
3. What color is your car/are your cars? Dark blue for DP, Light silvery blue for me.
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? Sage green.
5. What color are your eyes? Gray green.
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? Amaryllis flower.
7. What were your high school's colors? Maroon and white.
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? Dog 1- Tri-color. Dog 2- Mostly tan with black. (See my avatar)
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? Sure. Wish they kept their color when cooked though.
10. What's your favorite pastel color? All, but I do quite like peach, whereas I'm not a huge fan of orange in large amounts.
11. What color are your kitchen appliances? A mix of white, stainless steel and black.
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? Fresh sliced red.
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? I'm more of a sandals person.
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? I have it a bit. 4 usually ranges from light to slate blue.
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? Periwinkle

1. What color is your master bedroom painted? Off white
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? There's some green in a picture on my wall
3. What color is your car/are your cars? Silver
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? Dark orange
5. What color are your eyes? Hazel/green
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? A heart ydd gave me
7. What were your high school's colors? Baby blue and red
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? Light yellow for the dog, brown for the cat
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? Sure
10. What's your favorite pastel color? Lavender
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? I can't eat tomatoes. Otherwise I'd say red
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? Black and turquoise
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? No. I picture 4 green.
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? I used to like cornflower as a kid. I'm not really sure now.

1. What color is your master bedroom painted? Beige
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? Mike Wazoski Jim Shore Figurine
3. What color is your car/are your cars? Black and Navy Blue
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? Purple
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? University of Louisville Wreath
7. What were your high school's colors? Royal Blue and White
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? 2 Gray and 1 Black
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? I don't know what rainbow carrots are
10. What's your favorite pastel color? Baby Blue
11. What color are your kitchen appliances? Combo of Black and Stainless
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? Fried Green
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? Neon Yellow
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? I would color it blue or purple
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? Cerulean

Just for boredom's sake.

1. What color is your master bedroom painted? (Taupe - the name of the colour is Mortality)
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? (Spruce tree just outside my back fence)
3. What color is your car/are your cars? (DH's is navy, mine is red and our 3rd vehicle is silver)
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? (I love red and purple but get more compliments in blue)
5. What color are your eyes? (Hazel)
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? (My couch)
7. What were your high school's colors? (Wow - that's awhile ago. Green and white I think)
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? (Yuck - I don't have any pets)
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? (Yes)
10. What's your favorite pastel color? (Butter yellow)
11. What color are your kitchen appliances? (Stainless steel)
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? (Ripe red tomatoes)
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? (I've only got one pair and they're silver and green)
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? (No - what a bizarre idea; I can't even make a guess)
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? (As a kid I loved Turquoise Blue and Red-Violet)
My answers above in bold. :wave2:

1. What color is your master bedroom painted? Boring beige
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? Face lotion
3. What color is your car/are your cars? Navy
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? Royal blue
5. What color are your eyes? Greenish-blue
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? Clock numbers
7. What were your high school's colors? Black and orange
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? Black and brown
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? What are these rainbow carrots you speak of??
10. What's your favorite pastel color? Mint green
11. What color are your kitchen appliances? Stainless steel
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? Red
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? Pink and grey
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? No
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? Cerulean

1. What color is your master bedroom painted? Peach and light blue
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? A fake ficus tree
3. What color is your car/are your cars? My Equinox is gold, DH's Dodge Ram is red
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? Pink
5. What color are your eyes? Hazel
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? A tiny metal souvenir cup from Royal Caribbean (they came around with them in the dining room after dinner)
7. What were your high school's colors? Red and black
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? Indoor cat is black, three outdoor cats are 1) black, 2) gray, 3) tortoise shell - our dog was brown (chocolate lab)
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? Love them!
10. What's your favorite pastel color? My bridesmaids wore pastel colors: blue, pink, yellow and lavender
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? I've never had a fried green tomato
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? Blue and white
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? I couldn't even begin to guess
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? Red

1. What color is your master bedroom painted? Off-white just like the rest of our apt we're not allowed to paint lol!
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? A bottle of hand lotion
3. What color is your car/are your cars? Grey
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? Blue or black
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? My dogs red stuffed dog toy
7. What were your high school's colors? Blue/Gold
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? Brown
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? Sure
10. What's your favorite pastel color? Mint Green
12. Do you like fried green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? Neither
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? Multi-Blue/White
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? Yes, Orange/Pink
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? Copper or Razzmatazz

Last edited:
1. What color is your master bedroom painted? Grey
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? A Tart Warmer
3. What color is your car/are your cars? We have 2 blue, 1 black, 1 red
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? Plum
5. What color are your eyes? Brown
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? I don't see any red
7. What were your high school's colors? Blue and gold
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? Tan, grey, orange
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? I have never had them
10. What's your favorite pastel color? Lavender
11. What color are your kitchen appliances? Black
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? Red
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? Black and white
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? Royal Blue
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? Orange

1. What color is your master bedroom painted? Three white walls with one teal one.
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? Depends on where the laptop is and which direction I look.
3. What color is your car/are your cars? Blue.
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? Maybe blue.
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? Blanket on my lap.
7. What were your high school's colors? Green & white.
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? Orange, Gray, Black & White, Gray-ish
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? What?
10. What's your favorite pastel color? Hmmm...green.
11. What color are your kitchen appliances? White.
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? Red.
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? Only pair is white.
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? No. No idea.
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? Good question. I've honestly never thought about it.

1. What color is your master bedroom painted? tan & brown
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? the wall
3. What color is your car/are your cars? red and blue
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? pink, red, or purple
5. What color are your eyes? brown
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? the 'R' on my Tiki Room shadowbox
7. What were your high school's colors? maroon & silver
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? grey, white, orange
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? no
10. What's your favorite pastel color? none of the above, I hate pastels
11. What color are your kitchen appliances? stainless
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? neither
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? grey/neon green
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? n/a
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? silver

1. What color is your master bedroom painted? Green
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer? Duvet cover
3. What color is your car/are your cars? Dark blue and light green
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you? Red
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer? Pj top
7. What were your high school's colors? Green and gold... gross mustard colour. I remeber thi.nking that our band uniforms looked like a moldy banans until we got nicer ones
8. What color is your pet/are your pets? On is striped grey. Other is black.
9. Do you like rainbow carrots? No clue what that is. Lol.
10. What's your favorite pastel color? Baby blue
11. What color are your kitchen appliances? Silver....stainless steel
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes? Never had fried green tomatos but had fried red ones.
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes? Black and blue.
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be? What???
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon? Magenta

Just for boredom's sake.

1. What color is your master bedroom painted?
2. What's the first green thing you see when you look away from your computer?
3. What color is your car/are your cars?
4. What color shirt do you think looks best on you?
5. What color are your eyes?
6. What's the first red thing you see when you look away from your computer?
7. What were your high school's colors?
8. What color is your pet/are your pets?
9. Do you like rainbow carrots?
10. What's your favorite pastel color?
11. What color are your kitchen appliances?
12. Do you like friend green tomatoes or do you prefer sliced red tomatoes?
13. What color are your favorite sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/running shoes?
14. Do you have synesthesia? If so, what color is the number 4. If not, if you had to picture 4 as a color, what color do you think it would be?
15. What was/is your favorite Crayola Crayon?

1. Beige
2. Nothing, I legit cannot see anything green from where I am right now.
3. Blue
4. Teal
5. Hazel
6. Coffee Cup
7. Maroon/Gray
8. Brown
9. Don't know what they are.
10. Pink
11. White
12. Neither
13. Black/Pink
14. I do not know what that is, but if I picture the number 4, I really see it as yellow.
15. Magenta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter