College Program CM discount

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
I was wondering is anyone knew how the CM discount works for the college program. My daughter has a friend there now, but her CP will end in Jan I believe. Can we still book a F&F CM discount for September or does the CP CM have to be there in Sept to get the discount/

I was wondering is anyone knew how the CM discount works for the college program. My daughter has a friend there now, but her CP will end in Jan I believe. Can we still book a F&F CM discount for September or does the CP CM have to be there in Sept to get the discount/

The cast member has to still be employee during your trip. If they book friends and Family they have to take their active ID to the resort a week or less prior to the trip and if they are booking a CM discount they have to check in with their ID to keep the rate. If you were to book now your reservation for September would be cancelled and rebooked at the rack rate when you arrive if the CM is no longer an employee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter