Coffee pots in studios at Wilderness Villas

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Hi all-Can anyone tell me what size coffee pot is in the studio rooms at Wilderness Villas? I am trying to decide if we should bring our own-we drink A LOT of coffee! Obviously you have to have your own coffee, but are the filters provided or will we need to bring those also?

Regular size Mr. Coffee type pots that take flat bottom 8-12 cup filters. If you have a cash reservation, mousekeeping will provide you a few (2 I think) of those package coffee setups - coffee in a filter pak, sweetener, sugar, powdered creamer, stir sticks. It's not very good coffee.

I am so glad that I found this because I had no idea. We're renting points at AKL studio (not thru Disney) and DH HAS to have coffee.

If you forget filters, there are usually paper towels. Dh got really good at tearing out a circle one trip, LOL. The paper towels are strong enough and work fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter