• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coffee makers in rooms?

Fortune1211

Mouseketeer
Is there a coffee maker in every room? We are staying at CBR for 4 nights and then moving to Poly for 6 nights. Trying to decide if we should have coffee delivered or not.

There are, the resorts have moved to individual pod style coffee makers (I believe that's the case everywhere at this time).

The pods are not like Kcups. They are more like round tea bags. If you are moving to a Polynesian studio or bungalow and not a Polynesian hotel room, they will have Mr Coffee style coffee makers that use flat bottom basket style filters. You'll need filters, but you will have prefiltered coffee pouches left in the room by housekeepers on each service day.

I saw somewhere someone said Pop does not coffee makers... PLEASE tell me its not true lol Also someone told me there is a thread where ppl plan to leave items for each other like coffee makers, fans, stuff of that nature they can not travel with. Where is this thread? lol

I saw somewhere someone said Pop does not coffee makers... PLEASE tell me its not true lol

Sorry, but it's true. NONE of the Value resorts have coffee makers in the rooms except for the Family Suites.

Also someone told me there is a thread where ppl plan to leave items for each other like coffee makers, fans, stuff of that nature they can not travel with. Where is this thread? lol

Another sorry as I have never seen such a thread.

Sorry, but it's true. NONE of the Value resorts have coffee makers in the rooms except for the Family Suites.

Another sorry as I have never seen such a thread.

Thank you! :) It will be fine. I will just pack a small loud fan in one of my checked bags and maybe there is small enough keurig coffee maker out there that can travel. Hakuna matata! ;) Ready for the magic to begin we can pretty much say 14 days now. 1st WDW trip EVER have pretty much waited my whole life for this.

Thank you! :) It will be fine. I will just pack a small loud fan in one of my checked bags and maybe there is small enough keurig coffee maker out there that can travel. Hakuna matata! ;) Ready for the magic to begin we can pretty much say 14 days now. 1st WDW trip EVER have pretty much waited my whole life for this.

You're welcome. FYI, you can request a box fan when you get to Pop. They are first come first serve but not everyone knows they are available and I've not heard of anyone NOT getting one when they ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter