Code watch January 2017

I'm sorry--I didn't do the calculations and I don't have time at this moment. It saved me about $50 at a value on MLK weekend (3 nights), over the price I had with the room only. I moved from Pop to ASMo.

I'd recommend calling--they'll help you out if you explain that you're a soon to be AP holder!

Just saved $54.67 (at Pop Century over MLK weekend) by switching from Gift of Magic Room Only Offer to AP Room Only Offer!

I had booked the reservation myself on-line so just by a click click I was able to re-book at the new rate and save $. So simple - love it!

After checking twice daily for weeks now, a garden view opened up at POR for our dates. It was quick and simple to change the reservation online. Saved $229 by switching from preferred (that was the only room category available when I first booked). For those who didn't get the resort or room category you wanted, it seems like quite a few more rooms were released yesterday!

After checking twice daily for weeks now, a garden view opened up at POR for our dates. It was quick and simple to change the reservation online. Saved $229 by switching from preferred (that was the only room category available when I first booked). For those who didn't get the resort or room category you wanted, it seems like quite a few more rooms were released yesterday!

Yes! Still not the room type I want, but it gives me a sliver of hope.

I just switched from BWV to BCV. I lost out on a $300 savings, but I've always wanted to try BCV so I'll suck up the smaller discount %. They didn't intentionally have anything available at BCV, but they must have added a few more rooms. Now I have to change my ticker. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter