Code watch for September 2017

This is our third time going this time of year and last year was the first we got rain and other than quick showers we had one night with heavy rain (cancelled HS fireworks wishes still went) it wasn't too bad. The day had been overcast with quick passing showers bad thunderstorm at night. The overcast and showers were actually nice cause it was wicked hot. This is our favorite time of the year to go. Currently booked at POFQ, 9/17-21
Thank you. That's encouraging. We're booked at the Poly 9/10 - 9/16.

With current promos ending March 30, are looking at April 2 Maybe?
That's possible and I will definitely keep checking.

But trying to do an apples to apples comparison:
Last year the "room-only rates for general public" discount for stay dates 2/22/16 thru 06/11/2016 expired on 3/31/2016 and the discounts for stay dates 8/1/16 thru 11/5/16, "room-only rates for general public" and "Free Dining", didn't become available until Monday 4/25/2016.

So we may still have about a month to wait but I hope you are right and we only have a week!

Joining this thread. We're traveling September 17-22, 2017. Hoping for some great fall promotions and MNSSHP dates soon!

Am I the only on on pins and needles waiting for the next promo ? I'm going nuts on the rumors tred one person says the 10th and some say the 17th . I have informed everyone I want all phones charged and ready just in case. Can anyone tell me have you been able to change your reservation online ? If so do you go through My Disney experience ? Good luck everyone let's hope the rumors are true .:tinker::cake:.

Am I the only on on pins and needles waiting for the next promo ? I'm going nuts on the rumors tred one person says the 10th and some say the 17th . I have informed everyone I want all phones charged and ready just in case. Can anyone tell me have you been able to change your reservation online ? If so do you go through My Disney experience ? Good luck everyone let's hope the rumors are true .:tinker::cake:.

I am, too! I got a mailing with a PIN code yesterday and was all excited. Then I noticed the dates...5/28-8/31. UGH!

I am, too! I got a mailing with a PIN code yesterday and was all excited. Then I noticed the dates...5/28-8/31. UGH!
Its a good sign they are sending them out . I was told from a CM they are not sending pin out anymore . So I will call again today to see if I have one . Pretty soon they will get tired of me calling .

We are staying a few days mid September, considering the cabins at FW. What is the usual room only discount on the cabins?

Thanks

Thank you for the update. May I ask where you saw the 24th? Thanks!

I follow a million Disney pages on FB and it was one of those. They did make it clear that it was a rumor. But like LetsTalkWDW said it makes sense so I've got hope. :thumbsup2

We are staying a few days mid September, considering the cabins at FW. What is the usual room only discount on the cabins?

Thanks

The Cabins are considered a moderate resort, so they usually have the same percentage as the moderates. For example, if the moderates have a 25% discount, and the occupancy of the Cabins is such that they are included in the promotion, then they would get the 25%. My personal experience has been that they generally get the top percentage listed, even if other mods don't (I've seen as little as 5% at POFQ).

One thing to keep in the back of your mind - September is peak hurricane season, and if there should happen to be a storm headed toward Orlando, the campground (including the cabins) will be evacuated. I love the cabins, but I don't book them August-October because of the hurricane risk. Just something to keep in the back of your mind, and to have a backup plan in mind if there is an issue (such as if they give you a choice of resort to move to, where you would prefer to move).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter