Code for free shipping for Disney Catalog or Disneystore.com? *UPDATE*

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
I'm about to place a pretty large order from the Disney catalog (some pre-Christmas shopping!). When I asked the CM for free shipping, she told me that code was only available on catalogs taken from the Disney store.

Do any of you have a catalog & shipping code???

Thanks!!!!!!

FOUND THE CODE...IT'S 2UXXP

I don't have that code, but if you check out Current Codes, they have one for 15% off your order - which might be even better than free shipping if you're buying a lot! [Edited to add that I have no connection to that site at all, other than being a shopaholic!]

Note: I'm still new here - if posting such things is a no-no, please be gentle! :)

Kim......Trying to place an order on the disneystore website and that code doesn't work :eek:

I finally decided to splurge on myself and buy the Mickey Mouse waffle maker, lol. Going to try that link and will let you know if I found a code that works.

Back now and the soon to be proud owner of a pewter Tinker Bell keychain ($10) with my name on it, a Mickey Mouse Waffle Iron ($53) and a fleece pullover sweatshirt with Pooh on it for my niece ($9), lol...

code: 2UXXP didn't work

code: DISNEYHOME is for 15% (no expiration given) if you download the Disney website

code: SUMMERFUN is for 10% (expires 6/30/02) for everything ordered

MH...that website is great! I saw many sites that I shop on a regular basis. Thanks for the tip.

The free shipping codes found on the store catalogs never work for online orders. You have to call in your order or mail it in. I can get my disneyclub discount and free shipping for telephone orders but the free shipping is a good deal to me in that often the shipping is appx $7 for anything under $40. Quite a bit to mail a package. I mail packages quite a bit and I've never paid that kind of money. I always look for a free shipping or rarely order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter