"Coach" oulet stores, what do they have and is it discounted?

budbeerlady

<font color=blue>I call DH The STREAK!!<br><font c
WE are off to the outlet malls this weekend. They have a Coach outlet store and I will not pay full price for a coach purse. Are they discounted at the outlet store, and is it the current lines or would it be getting rid of the winter purses and have no spring ones? Thanks!!!!!

Yes it's discounted, some items more than others. The selection will vary, usually past season & often items that seem to be produced for factory outlet stores... i've gotten really good deals sometimes & not so good at other times. Ours recently had a Presidents Day sale & we got really nice wristlets for around $22 each.

We go to Woodbury Commons in NY and the prices are cheaper but they are last season or bags which are not in the store now. They even have special edition bags there too. They also have accessories umbrellas, ipod cases key chains etc. The prices do vary and can also be hit or misss.
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

If you have a Dillard's near you, keep an eye on their purses. They often clearance out designer handbags, and when they have additional percentages off of clearance you can get some great deals. Last year I got a $280 Dooney & Bourke purse for $84. I've seen lots of Coach bags marked down (Brahmin's too, which I love).

littleEinsteins4 said:
We go to Woodbury Commons in NY and the prices are cheaper but they are last season or bags which are not in the store now. They even have special edition bags there too. They also have accessories umbrellas, ipod cases key chains etc. The prices do vary and can also be hit or misss.
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

I go to this one too and got a great deal on a purse President's Day weekend too. I love going there and always walk out with something.

I was just at ours in MN last week. It was mostly winter things with some "Spring" items. I say it in quites because they were mainly leather bags in pinks and tans that they had labeled as Spring. I still thought the prices were too high and all the sales people were just hounding us to buy. I'll wait until later in the season and hope for a good sale.

I went to the Coach outlet the last time I was in Las Vegas and got a gorgeous fuschia suede bag for $110 (with tax, etc.). I had seen it for $240, so I was happy. Fuschia is my favorite color and I can't wait to use it in the spring.

Coach Outlet stores used to have those postcard mailers for an additional % off with a minimum purchase. Do they not have them anymore? I was told one way to get on the mailer was to fill in your name and address on the top of the receipt. I actually just bought one on eBay years ago (before we had one locally) and when I went to vegas I had my dad drive me out to Barstow just to go to use my coupon. I got my moey's worth. I ended up saving an additonal 30-35% off (i forget which) but spending about $800. Worth it to me. I haven't bought a bag for a while (I like black bags only leather but some mahogany) but I update my wallet or wristlet that I use as a wallet and throw I my purse every now and then. Since you're going this weekend it would be too late to look for a coupon but maybe next time, if they still mail those.

The Coach outlets around here are really hit or miss. I've never found anything worth buying during my trips to them. (Probably because I always want the pretty new ones- not last seasons!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter