clubs and extra curricular??

LittleMissMusical

Future Disney Princess!!!
so since school has started i thought we should have a thread about school clubs and extra curiculars you're participating in.

i'm in:

student council
international thespians society
drama club
speech team

and i'm audtioning for the school play next week.

how about you?

I'm currently the French club secretary but I will be resigning once school starts tomorrow and I drop French
I'm in the school musical White Christmas
I'm going to be in drama club once school starts
I dance 5-6 days a week
I'm on a National Performing Dance Team
I attend church twice a week
I'm going to be joining a ministry group soon

The major things I do are not technically affiliated with the school but my dance team helps with the drama programs dance, we do the dance portion of auditions for the plays etc...

Just basketball and quiz bowl this year. Possibly mock trial also.

I'm going to be doing yearbook. I'm trying out anyways. I really really want to do it this year.

I was asked to be a stage manager today, but I don't think I can do it. It's like 5 days a week, which leaves me two days to work, and I promised I'd work Sundays...

Drama Club
Vice President of the French Club (but I think it got cut :/ not entirely sure)
Chorus

And I'm auditioning for the fall show whenever auditions are. First drama club meeting is tomorrow so I'll probably know what the show is and when auditions are tomorrow.

Drama Club- Last year I was an extra in our production of the Wizard of Oz and I really want to get a speaking role this year
Community Club
and I want to try Yearbook club. I went to like two meetings last year and decided I didn't want to do it. Lol

I'm in:

-Student Council
-NHS
-Forensics
-Theatre

I just got the part of Ross in my school's production of Macbeth so that's going to be my big activity for the next two months

Mock trial, NHS, varsity tennis, and Irish dance (not through my school).

i am in

chorus
drama club (our play is the suessification of romeo and juliet)
mathcounts
academic games
future city

and am hoping to get in singfest

now for y'all is choir an after school thing?? cause i have choir as an elective!

Choir in our school is an elective as well.

Auditions for the Drama Club play are this week for Murder on the Nile. I'm pretty excited. I'm also running for Vice President of the Drama Club.

I'll be on the track team come spring hopefully, but other than that, nope. I mostly stopped doing clubs after high school. But when I was there, I was in:

National Honour Society (Treasurer)
French National Honour Society (President)
Track Team (Captain)
Indoor Track Team
Volleyball Team
Gay-Straight Alliance (Vice President)

I was busy in high school...

NHS (officer)
FEA (Basically like an officer, because I'm always there)
FCCLA (officer)
Quill and Scroll
Drama Club
Scholars Bowl
Journalism Club (Before it was cut. D: )
Honors
Math Team

If we had a spanish and photography club I'd be in those too. Wish we would.
I'm quite busy.

I'm in
-Choir
-Concert Band
-Jazz Band
-Athletics Team
-Swim Team
-Tennis Team
-Textiles
-End-of-Year Musical (Oklahoma!)
-Backstage Junior Production
-Netball Team
-Soccer Team
-Softball Team (^These three are all different seasons during the year)

I used to do dance but the standard was pretty low.. so now I just go to the studio to stretch in my own time.
And I also used to do RG.. but it got cut.
And I also did equestrian.. but it got too busy!

and I also take singing and bass guitar lessons.

Drama Club- Last year I was an extra in our production of the Wizard of Oz and I really want to get a speaking role this year
Community Club
and I want to try Yearbook club. I went to like two meetings last year and decided I didn't want to do it. Lol
Oh and yesterday I signed up for newspaper and cooking club. And I'm also in the school band.

currently:

respect and leadership team
book club
and when softball season rolls around that'll be my third :-)

i'm not that active

got cast in the school show!!! i'm understudy to the 2 female leads, which makes sense cause i'm only a sophmore!!!! pllus THE lead has mono so i get a ton of stage time!

me and my friends had quadruple duty today... from student council in the morning. then after school i went to thespian's society, then speech team then over to rehearsal. i'm beat!!(plus glee was Ah.Maz.Ing!!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter