• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club Villain

We are headed to CV this Saturday and CAN.NOT.WAIT!!! Quick question to those who have been, it is crazy to try and fit in the 8pm Fantasmic show before heading over to CV? We are only doing DHS one time this trip and Fantasmic is one of my all time favorites. Would love to be able and squeeze everything in but definitely don't want to miss anything at CV. TIA!!

So many have commented on experiencing excellent interactions with Cruella and Queen of Hearts, what's up with the dragon queen ... um, I mean the Evil Queen? No fun or just to scary in a weird way?:maleficen

The Evil Queen (from Snow White) and Maleficient (from sleeping beauty) were both cery very good interactions. They stay in their menacing characters well. Queen of Hearts is just in a league all her own!! Like no other interaction ever experienced!!

We are headed to CV this Saturday and CAN.NOT.WAIT!!! Quick question to those who have been, it is crazy to try and fit in the 8pm Fantasmic show before heading over to CV? We are only doing DHS one time this trip and Fantasmic is one of my all time favorites. Would love to be able and squeeze everything in but definitely don't want to miss anything at CV. TIA!!
Even though it's close (geographically) to CV, I wouldn't fit a show like Fantasmic in right before CV. It can take a while for the F! theater to empty, and you'd be missing CV time.

I'm also assuming an 8 p.m. Fantasmic with an 8:30 CV.

Can you please tell me what time you arrived and what time did they start letting guests in? TIA!

I was there this Saturday and we arrived at 5:05 for the 5:15 show. By that time, most guests were already inside and they had stopped serving champagne outside. Second time we've missed that!

So many have commented on experiencing excellent interactions with Cruella and Queen of Hearts, what's up with the dragon queen ... um, I mean the Evil Queen? No fun or just to scary in a weird way?:maleficen

As a PP mentioned, she's a good interaction but just stays in character well. Both times we've met her, she's been a woman of few words, but it's been fun to give the camera the evil eye with her!

Last edited:
The Evil Queen (from Snow White) and Maleficient (from sleeping beauty) were both cery very good interactions. They stay in their menacing characters well. Queen of Hearts is just in a league all her own!! Like no other interaction ever experienced!!

I feel like we should watch Alice in Wonderland again to get a refresher on the Queen of Hearts to play into the interaction better. (Face characters freak me out. I am horrible at interacting with them. The furries I could play with all day. So weird.)

All of the character interactions are fabulous - during the show there's a special part where they talk about Cruella and the Queen of Hearts being crazy.... I think since they are playing true to character they just tend to be more fun. The Evil Queen and Malificent as just more calm villains for lack of a better description but are very true to what I would expect them to be like.

We had a great interaction with her in February - she actually tried to recruit DH as her new huntsman :) But she definitely doesn't "play" like Cruella does. And the Queen of Hearts was actually our least favorite interaction of the night.

If by some magical event, we end up able to go to CV, has anyone tried mentioning the kids from Descendants to them? My 5 yr old loves the movie and might mention a few of their "kids". I will make sure to steer the conversation clear if they wont know what she is talking about.

We had a great interaction with her in February - she actually tried to recruit DH as her new huntsman :) But she definitely doesn't "play" like Cruella does. And the Queen of Hearts was actually our least favorite interaction of the night.

Wow that's very interesting. I'm looking forward to our M&G with all of them.:thumbsup2

If by some magical event, we end up able to go to CV, has anyone tried mentioning the kids from Descendants to them? My 5 yr old loves the movie and might mention a few of their "kids". I will make sure to steer the conversation clear if they wont know what she is talking about.

When we went in April, my DD wore her Descendants shirt and none of the three villains associated with the movie commented on it. She didn't point it out to any of them, either, but I'm pretty sure they only "know" and talk about their original storylines - not the Disney Channel movies.

Went to CV last night and it was a blast! I told everyone that I wanted my wedding reception to be similar to that event lol. My only negative was they **** the party down right at 10:30 and aggressively emptied the room. No time for any last minute pics of the room. My party had the absolute best time and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

I have been looking forward to CV for several months, so I'm checking daily for cancelations for Saturday, October 29th :tinker:, so I can change mine from the 28th to the 29th. No good flight times for Friday to get there in time for 5:15pm without breaking the bank this late in the game. Ugh! But no stress here, have to stay calm, so I can remain somewhat healthy to make it to the World. :goodvibes And just over 3 weeks ago there this event wasn't even sold out. Ha! Too many great reviews. :maleficen

I have been looking forward to CV for several months, so I'm checking daily for cancelations for Saturday, October 29th :tinker:, so I can change mine from the 28th to the 29th. No good flight times for Friday to get there in time for 5:15pm without breaking the bank this late in the game. Ugh! But no stress here, have to stay calm, so I can remain somewhat healthy to make it to the World. :goodvibes And just over 3 weeks ago there this event wasn't even sold out. Ha! Too many great reviews. :maleficen

WHAT?!?! Noooooooo!!!! So many plans to party with you. But I get it, your health first.

We really liked CV with that being said I don't think I am dying to do it again. Maybe other events overshadowed this event. Cruella and the queen of hearts were amazing. Maleficent and the evil queen were meh.

We really liked CV with that being said I don't think I am dying to do it again. Maybe other events overshadowed this event. Cruella and the queen of hearts were amazing. Maleficent and the evil queen were meh.

I heard the last two were, well um meh! Ha! Since you've been there and done that would you do it again? Also what did you wear?

I heard the last two were, well um meh! Ha! Since you've been there and done that would you do it again? Also what did you wear?

At this point I would not do it again there are other tours/events that I want to try before I even consider going back to CV. I wore a roses dress and queen of heart ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter