• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club Villain

Maybe change the second guest to someone else so it won't show up in her account? Unless you share one account. IDK.

Yeah we share the same account. She rarely looks at it. Keeping my fingers crossed. 30 days and counting

I am surprising DW with a visit to Club Villain on 10/15 at 8:30pm. She is a huge Malificent (sp?) fan. Hopefully she won't look at our reservations and see it. Is there anyway to hide it on the My Disney Experience app?
For this purpose exactly I created another person in MDE literally called "Place Holder". LOL!! Then after the cat's out of be bag and surprise presented, I switch it to the actual person. :)

Yeah we share the same account. She rarely looks at it. Keeping my fingers crossed. 30 days and counting
If it were me, I'd change this and have separate accounts. Change the password for now!! LOL!!

Is everyone just wearing park clothes to this party? Anyone dressing up more? Just wondering. We are going on October 21st and still deciding what to wear.

We're dressing up, don't want to go to a club wearing park clothes:jumping1:

Just booked it for my Mom and I for Halloween night!!!! I just got the BEST "dalmatian spot" pencil skirt ... totally going to go for a Cruella look.

LOVE IT!!!! Have a great time with your mom that has got to be the best part!party:

So is Friday, Sept. 23 the first Club Villain this Fall? It's so quite here and I've been looking forwarding to reading the reports.

So is Friday, Sept. 23 the first Club Villain this Fall? It's so quite here and I've been looking forwarding to reading the reports.

No folks have already been. My friend went last weekend.

I wish someone would write about their experience it's so fun to read:-) I've read about KtP and saw his pictures too but still this is for the Fall.

I wish someone would write about their experience it's so fun to read:-) I've read about KtP and saw his pictures too but still this is for the Fall.

Lots of reviews out there. The event is identical to the one that was put on over the winter.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016/03/04/guest-review-club-villain-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

http://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney-world/club-villain-the-good-the-great-and-the-amazing/

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2016/...a-rocking-party-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

www.magicofmainstreet.com/club-villain-review/

Thanks for the links I've read them already and then some. I know it's the same but it's always nice to read what others thought of it besides the media. What they're favorite part of the evening was, photos and such everybody has a story to tell and I just like reading them. Thanks again I'm sure these links will help others:flower:

Going to this on Sept 30. My costume for MNSSHP happens to be a villain (Hook). Was thinking of wearing the shirt with wine coloured shorts/capris, no tutu or hat. Would this be okay?
View attachment 195984

I think that would be perfectly fine. It looks like a lot of fun and I'm sure you'll get tons of compliments and great photos with the characters! DH & DS will be wearing suits with dress shirts, no tie and dress shoes and this is what I'll be wearing, I can't wait!

upload_2016-9-20_20-58-59.png

Edit: I should also note that neither of them know I booked this event or purchased this dress! I'll be packing their outfits in my suitcase:ssst:

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-20_20-58-43.png
    upload_2016-9-20_20-58-43.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
do you have to get dressed up for club villain?

Definitely not! There will be a wide range of attire from theme park wear to fancy night out attire to disbounding! It's all about what YOU want to make of YOUR night!

Our family took a change of clothes for it but still relaxed - boys in golf shorts and polos, girls wore short skirts and shirts. My daughters outfit was a little inspired by Aurora. I am a huge fan of the Evil Queen, so I wore an evil queen pin.

do you have to get dressed up for club villain?

Nope not at all. I totally agree with cel-disney. You should dress however you are most comfortable. This will be our first character encounter with the villains and also our last for several years so I really wanted some amazing photos. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter