Club Villain

Would it be bookable via phone? Or are they waiting to make an annoucement? It says they take reservations 90 days ahead by phone or online.

I'm guessing it's in the system but hasn't gone live yet. I'm hoping it holds off for a few more days so I can talk things over with my friend and figure out if we can even do it.

I know things can change but does anyone remember what the cancellation policy was? I'm just unsure if we'll make it down in time but I know once it's live it will book up fast.

To people who have been there- are there PhotoPass photographers there? I'll be going solo and would hate to miss photo opportunities! :)

If Fantasmic is on at 8pm, will I be able to make it to the 8.30pm club villian in time? First trip to disneyworld (we are international so most likely it's our only trip) and I feel like I shouldn't really miss Fantasmic, but really really want to go to club villian. Thanks for the help

I'm guessing it's in the system but hasn't gone live yet. I'm hoping it holds off for a few more days so I can talk things over with my friend and figure out if we can even do it.

I know things can change but does anyone remember what the cancellation policy was? I'm just unsure if we'll make it down in time but I know once it's live it will book up fast.

I double checked when I got it, it says 1 day cancellation. So you can get a refund.

I booked the 8:30 show on 10/22.
We are planning on going to the 7:30 Fantasmic!

Question: Will we have enough time to see Fantasmic! at 7:30 and check in to Club Villain at 8:10?
Also, Hollywood Studios is scheduled to close at 7pm. I think Club Villain is about 2 1/2 hours. We won't be leaving until 11pm. Are the buses running at that time to take us back to Bay Lake Tower?

I booked the 8:30 show on 10/22.
We are planning on going to the 7:30 Fantasmic!

Question: Will we have enough time to see Fantasmic! at 7:30 and check in to Club Villain at 8:10?
Also, Hollywood Studios is scheduled to close at 7pm. I think Club Villain is about 2 1/2 hours. We won't be leaving until 11pm. Are the buses running at that time to take us back to Bay Lake Tower?

Yes they have special busses running.

Got one too! 830 on Sep 16 I'm so glad their doing Fridays because we have HHN on Saturday. Had to change some plans around because we'll be over at Universal that day but it's going to be so worth it!

If Fantasmic is on at 8pm, will I be able to make it to the 8.30pm club villian in time? First trip to disneyworld (we are international so most likely it's our only trip) and I feel like I shouldn't really miss Fantasmic, but really really want to go to club villian. Thanks for the help
Could you do the earlier CV? If it were me, I wouldn't want to miss a single minute of the Club Villain show, and you would be cutting it very close to get there in time - you'd probably miss the opening number by the time you exit at the arena and make your way over to CV. Plus, we really enjoyed taking pictures with all of the props before the show started when we were there in February - you definitely wouldn't have time to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter