• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club Villain in 2017?

GlennN

Mouseketeer
We are going to WDW in Feb 2017. My wife loves Maleficent, so I would love to be able to surprise her with tickets to Club Villain. I do not see any 2017 dates listed on Disney World's calendar. Does anyone have any information on whether there will be Club Villains in 2017, and when that might be announced?

I think many of us are still waiting to see if they extend it into November or December of 2016...that will likely give a better idea of whether it'll be extended into next year as well. With only a bit over 2 weeks until their last scheduled show on Halloween I would think we'll know more soon.

If they don't extend into November and December then it'll be much more up in the air for early 2017. I know that when they ended Club Villain back in May of this year they had to recast it to reopen it in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter