• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club Villain - best thing I've ever done at Disney.

DrewJB

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to say for anyone considering it - Club Villain was the best thing I've ever done at Disney in dozens of visits. My wife and I just took a weekend trip without the kids (first one ever) and it was so far beyond my expectations. It was like going to the most amazing Disney wedding reception imaginable. The food was great, the drinks were great and plentiful, yummy desserts, impressive performances, fun meet and greets, fun music, amazing atmosphere and decorating.

I really hope it sells well enough to stick around. I'm ready to buy tickets for it again in December if they extend it! If you haven't checked it out I highly encourage it!

I just wanted to say for anyone considering it - Club Villain was the best thing I've ever done at Disney in dozens of visits. My wife and I just took a weekend trip without the kids (first one ever) and it was so far beyond my expectations. It was like going to the most amazing Disney wedding reception imaginable. The food was great, the drinks were great and plentiful, yummy desserts, impressive performances, fun meet and greets, fun music, amazing atmosphere and decorating.

I really hope it sells well enough to stick around. I'm ready to buy tickets for it again in December if they extend it! If you haven't checked it out I highly encourage it!

Yes, I wish it were a long term addition. Loved it when I went.

Heading down next month and it is sold out for my week, so sad. But if I could grab one in November I'd make a trip just for it.

Yep, best event ever. Done it twice now and can't wait for there to be another during a future trip. I'd go again and again, no question.

It was like going to the most amazing Disney wedding reception imaginable.

I love this description! I can't say enough good things about CV. We thoroughly enjoyed it in April and would have gone a second time that week if it hadn't been sold out. Looking forward to going again in less than two weeks, and we'll go again in January if it's extended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter