Club Villain at Disney's Hollywood Studios

If the price doesn't go up too much, it seems like a lot of fun. I think they have enough food there to consider it dinner, and alcoholic beverages being included are a bonus. Dinner and a show, low crowd meet and greet....sounds like a great birthday to me :)

Yes if there is a price I may say no thanks! I don't drink alcohol but my wife does. But I see you listed soda :-) I just need to check they accommodate a my needs as I am in a wheelchair. Again I really appreciate your help escipcally as I jumped on this thread! I wonder where they host it in DHS?

Yes if there is a price I may say no thanks! I don't drink alcohol but my wife does. But I see you listed soda :-) I just need to check they accommodate a my needs as I am in a wheelchair. Again I really appreciate your help escipcally as I jumped on this thread! I wonder where they host it in DHS?

There is definitely a cost, I think it was $99 when it started, but up earlier in the thread Rusty stated it was $129 I'm sure they would have accessibility for you.

I wonder where they host it in DHS?

It was previously hosted in Sunset Showcase in a building behind RnRC. If they use the same location for any new dates, I don't think you'll encounter any accessibility issues. As I recall, it was a flat walk to and into the building with no stairs. The tables were a little tight, so I would note your needs on your reservation so that they can seat you at a table that will be easy to get to.

It was previously hosted in Sunset Showcase in a building behind RnRC. If they use the same location for any new dates, I don't think you'll encounter any accessibility issues. As I recall, it was a flat walk to and into the building with no stairs. The tables were a little tight, so I would note your needs on your reservation so that they can seat you at a table that will be easy to get to.

Thank you that is useful. Nice to know that last years location was flat if they keep the same. I will let them know I am coming! Thanks :-)

I am crossing my fingers that it comes back but I want to do Star Wars dessert party if available in October too! Not sure about both for the budget though. I did the Villain's Sinister Soirée in 2014 and that was a fabulous time. Favorite character by far was Cruella but they had pretty much the same. My family is always on the look out for new meet and greet so different could be good!

Is it just me, or has CV disappeared from Disney's site again? I hope this means they're getting ready to re-launch with new show dates/times... Wishful thinking! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm hoping to see it return also. We did it twice and would do it again without hesitation. Best event we've done at Disney.
I was looking to buy tickets for Club Villain for this coming Halloween. I called Disney Dining but she didn't know when it was coming back. But if you go to the official page for it, you can see the last week in October as highlighted, but not clickable.

Does anyone have any info on ticket dates and pricing?

Do you have a Disney resort reservation that corresponds with the dates you're seeing as highlighted? If you're logged in, the system will show your dates as highlighted regardless of whether or not there is actually anything bookable for those dates. Club Villain is rumored to end after this month. Who knows if they will bring it back at some point.
OP this is exactly why you saw the dates highlighted. If there is an event offered on a night they dates will be bold, not highlighted.

They're auditioning female dancers right now. From Disney Auditions:

Disney Parks Talent Casting is seeking dynamic Female Dancers of all ethnicities for Club Villain, performed at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL.

Seeking:Female Dancers Seeking versatile and exciting female dancers 5’2” and above. Must have excellent technique and a strong contemporary background. Acting ability a plus.

If the price doesn't go up too much, it seems like a lot of fun. I think they have enough food there to consider it dinner, and alcoholic beverages being included are a bonus. Dinner and a show, low crowd meet and greet....sounds like a great birthday to me :)
There's definitely enough food for it to be dinner; it's considered dinner and it is/was delicious! DH and I went to the very first Club Villain in January and loved everything about it. Would totally do it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter