• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club Level Rm with a Non-club level traveller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you. I don't see it as a big deal. I doubt anyone at Disney will care if you take your mom a bagel or a glass of wine. I have given beers to friends I met at the pool. I pay for the Club level if I choose to share a beer or a cookie with someone I think that is my choice. Outside of the morality police on these boards I really don't think anyone will care.

This.

I never understand why anyone feels like they need the permission of the disboards to do something.

nlm74 said:
It's funny that some posters are suggesting I withhold information from my mom about our club level perk, however taking a bagel from club level and withholding info (from complete strangers who it probably wouldn't even harm and wouldn't even care) about who the bagel is for is an absolute no-no. Interesting......
Just trying to keep it going. ;)

FYI I called concierge and they said it was no problem if she joined us a day or 2 for a snack if she is traveling with us, and because she is only 1 person. They said it's really no big deal. I guess the real Disney police aren't as strict as the ones on this board.

Good for you. Deal with Disney direct and not the fake Disney police on these boards nasty people I hope to never encounter on my trips

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter