Club level GC?

I had access to the lounge last week, and I'm 99% sure it opened at 6:30am, will check with DH but pretty sure that's what time we were able to go in for brekkie and coffee.

Wondering this as well because I was seeing 6:30AM when I was looking and that was a big part of why we were still considering it because we could grab something quick before EE.
How recent did you stay? When we were there in December/January it opened at 6:30am. They must have recently changed it.
We were told by the concierge that the lounge opens for coffee at 6:30 and breakfast is served at 7:00. We were looking to add it to our suite this coming december. But i also pointed out to them that security opened at 7:00am and they didn’t know that. So there’s that LoL

Can anyone comment if breakfast is available at 6:30 at the GC? When we were there last summer only coffee /beverages were available at 6:30 and food came out at 7:00. We missed breakfast every morning of our 4 night stay so we could get to EE. I am still trying to decide if we want to upgrade to club level for our trip this August.

Can anyone comment if breakfast is available at 6:30 at the GC? When we were there last summer only coffee /beverages were available at 6:30 and food came out at 7:00. We missed breakfast every morning of our 4 night stay so we could get to EE. I am still trying to decide if we want to upgrade to club level for our trip this August.

We accessed the lounge last week and the food was out at 6:30 am when the doors opened :)

So I am happily trying to plan our first Disneyland trip , is there a place to see the current club level offerings? I am still on the fence on this. Thanks for all the informative responses to this question, I truly appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter