Club 1820 on Disney Fantasy

Alexis Ortega

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Any 18-20 year olds going to the Disney Fantasy Cruise Ship on Feb 23 (next week)?
I'm 18 and wanted to know if there is anything for me to do while I am there.

Hi,

Any 18-20 year olds going to the Disney Fantasy Cruise Ship on Feb 23 (next week)?
I'm 18 and wanted to know if there is anything for me to do while I am there.
Typically, the 18*20 club activities are not decided until the first night, when everyone meets onboard to discuss what things they want to do. There's a DCL CM there to help set things up.

Everything I've read (as my oldest is 19 for our cruise this summer) says to make sure to go to the meetup on the first night/day. That's where everyone meets, connects and plans the activities for the group. I know the cruise page for our cruise has a lot of people in that 18-20 age group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter