CLS Code at Coronado

A

Alex

I just tryed to use this code for Coronado for 9/4-9/10 and I was told it is only good for PO and CBR. Has anyone else had any luck using it at CS?

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Try again. The code is good at Coronado, subject to availability. It's possible that there aren't any rooms left at Coronado for your dates, at that discount. If so, keep trying... people cancel and change all the time, and something may open up.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

No luck. I have now tried four times now. I even asked if the discount had been sold out but I keep getting told that Coronado is not participating in the promotion. Oh well. I may just have to stay at WL.

:smooth:

IMHO.........you can do no wrong having to stay at the WL. It is our favorite and simply beautiful! The whole theme is terrific. You will definately love it there. We are getting a room there for 129 std w/o tax. that is the lowest i have ever gotten it. This new code even beats the AP rate! Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter