• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

closest chick-fil-a?

Ariel on Land

DIS Veteran
Where's the closest Chick fil A? Anywhere close by to DTD? How long does it take to get there? Planning an afternoon at DTD, but the DTD food allergy options for kids are somewhat limited and I know she can eat there.

There is a Chick-fil-A really close to DTD. If you are coming out of Downtown Disney away from the parks, turn right on Apopka Vineland Rd. (535) and go past I4. It's on the right side of the road just past where you get on I4.

535 changes from Apopka Vineland Rd. to Kissimmee Vineland right in that area, so I'm not exactly sure what it is at the intersection of Hotel Plaza Blvd.

I hope that helps! :goodvibes

It will take you about 20 minutes of driving to get to the nearest chik-fil-a.

Are you looking just at QS? Or is TS an option too? Cause Disney is really good with allergies. I know many ppl who have a variety of allergies and still find plenty to eat at disney, thanks to the great disney chefs.

There is a Chick-fil-A really close to DTD. If you are coming out of Downtown Disney away from the parks, turn right on Apopka Vineland Rd. (535) and go past I4. It's on the right side of the road just past where you get on I4. 535 changes from Apopka Vineland Rd. to Kissimmee Vineland right in that area, so I'm not exactly sure what it is at the intersection of Hotel Plaza Blvd. I hope that helps! :goodvibes

Great thanks!!!

Yes, I just want CS. Since she's 3, and it's just us, CS is easier this trip. I know in the parks I can feed her easily, but DTD is just not as allergy friendly as disney owned CS are. I know it's possible, and if CFA is too hard to get to, then I'm sure we'd find something, but she loves CFA, and it's cheap and easy! :)

Where's the closest Chick fil A? Anywhere close by to DTD? How long does it take to get there? Planning an afternoon at DTD, but the DTD food allergy options for kids are somewhat limited and I know she can eat there.

You do know that Chick fil A cooks with peanut oil. We can't go there because of my daughter's peanut allergy.

You do know that Chick fil A cooks with peanut oil. We can't go there because of my daughter's peanut allergy.

Yes, of course. DD is allergic to milk and soy. The grilled nuggets, fries, and of course, fruit are safe. She eats peanut butter with no problem

You do know there are allergies other than peanuts right?

Chik Fil a provides a guide on their website for those with allergens.

I did find this interesting "Chick-fil-A uses 100% refined peanut oil for all of our breaded chicken. According to the FDA, highly refined oils such as soybean and peanut oil are not considered allergenic, and therefore are not labeled as such."

And

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Ingredients

You do know there are allergies other than peanuts right?

Of course, and you did know that since peanuts are one of the most popular food allergy sources and the OP did not post what type of allergy her child had and CFA is one of the few places to use PO that it would be a good idea to clarify, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter